Possibly best RPG ever to be made
This is by the creators of AsylumRP (one of the most famous Arma 3 RP servers). They know what they're doing for sure.

Official site: Identity RPG
Twitter: Here -New info always here.

First video
Second video
Thoughts?

ALSO: Fearless could rent a server there as well. A new adventure begins...
Sincerely,
Mark Muffalo
The following 1 user Likes Markus's post:
  • Kippsee
Still about $70,000 away from their kickstarter goal. A mate showed this to me couple months ago and it had 5/6k. I'm kind of sceptical to be honest, it's a great and intriguing idea, but with as little money as 250k?
Very ambitious, i'll keep an eye out for it but i'm sure it wont be as good as it's set up to be
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
(07-22-2015, 07:24 PM)Devin Wrote: Still about $70,000 away from their kickstarter goal. A mate showed this to me couple months ago and it had 5/6k. I'm kind of sceptical to be honest, it's a great and intriguing idea, but with as little money as 250k?
Very ambitious, i'll keep an eye out for it but i'm sure it wont be as good as it's set up to be

The best moment in gaming is being part of the hype train. And the best part of life is the waiting, like waiting before christmas or holidays.

It may not be that good, but I trust these guys. They run the 5 most popular RP servers in Arma 3 with hundreds of players constantly.

I saw this game first on a livestream from a guy called Lirik on twitch. This game became really famous.
Sincerely,
Mark Muffalo
Hmm diffently looks interesting. I will keep up an eye for it.
Another great looking game my potato can't run
Heard about it. Hopefully it won't end like DayZ Standalone 'cause it looks promising as hell (heaven)?
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • mgdwszx
I came here thinking rocket-propelled grenade...
The following 1 user Likes Preditor's post:
  • Haarek
If this went to consoles real life would stop because this would be played more frequently
Wow posted this when it was first announced! ugh! By still, it looks amazing. Ambitious so it will probably never happen. But amazing none the less.
Looks really good, I'll be keeping an eye on this.
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature