Report: lolipop
Name of player: lolipop
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34879891
Time in GMT: ~13:45
Server: 2D
Summary: Player sat in the car of a rebel who drove over a officer. After we shot the car and killed the driver he got and I started to detain him. He didn't agree with this and started running away so I taze and cuff him after which the player disconnects and instantly reconnects. EDIT: player is on his last chance.
Evidence:
[Image: d8f95463cf8e8a46a9686580e3a89e76.png]

Copied from console. Wrote:*** Viktor 'Nihl' Enriquez radios in: I have knocked out Niel McCormick.
*** Viktor 'Nihl' Enriquez starts to handcuff Niel McCormick.
Player lolipop (STEAM_0:1:34879891) has disconnected (Disconnect by user.).
Player lolipop (STEAM_0:1:34879891) has joined the game.

[Image: 8048aca1dc4f00e0d8cf53e8652976d4.png]
Hey dude,

I lagged out, rejoined, and tried to find you again so that you could arrest me.
When you shot the other rebel's car because he ran some people over, something went wrong with my frame rate, it dropped, sorry. Also, I don't see why you were tazing me, just because I sat in the car? I got right out when he CDMed.
I noticed I should've told you that I was going to login again. Sorry.
(07-22-2015, 05:37 PM)Bender Wrote: When you shot the other rebel's car because he ran some people over, something went wrong with my frame rate, it dropped, sorry.

May I point out that you didn't seem to have any problem running away whilst lagging and a framerate drop shoudn't disconnect you in the first place.

(07-22-2015, 05:37 PM)Bender Wrote: Also, I don't see why you were tazing me, just because I sat in the car? I got right out when he CDMed.

I was trying to detain you a first time with handcuffs, you failed to stand still and ran away. I recall saying: "I'm detaining you". At witch you yelled something allong: "This is unfair!". At this point you already broke FearRP at which I had to taze you. Then as soon as you're on the ground and I start handcuffing you, you magically disconnect. This is just to much of a coincident to happen.
You can still run while you lag, it's just that it's extremely choppy on my end.

I rejoined. Where were you.

You were detaining me for no reason, you had no gun at me, until you had a taser, I stopped to speak, you tased me.

For no reason, you chase me. I did nothing. I didn't run anyone over, that was someone else, and you saw it was someone else. It's like me as a cop seeing someone kill someone and then arresting you because you watched it happen. It's kind of bullshit that you did that. I rejoined though and went to the same spot after my framerate went back to decent. And you didn't wait for me.
(07-22-2015, 10:24 PM)Bender Wrote: I rejoined.

So you admit reconnecting to avoid the RP situation. Coudn't of told me in anyway that you werd indeed lagging cuase if your frame was that bad it woud've took a hit in your mic and it not being able to nicely  and continusly transmit, but you can dat whatever you like to try and talk your way out. As for returning to the same spot, you just went back at what you were doing and playing with your friebds so making it a complete lie and you better be carefull with lying in the court house.

As for further debate, I'm going to wait what an admin has to dat.
Rejoined, reconnected does not mean I avoided the situation. I came back to the location and you weren't there, I went to the nexus, you weren't there. If I would've seen you, I would've continued. 5 minutes of jail time isn't worth a ban, so I wouldn't have just left.

Why was I being arrested though? Kind of random.
Approved.

Closing notes:

Player in question has high hours and should know of a command known as '/pm'. This would have easily resolved the issue of resuming the roleplay if your alibi was true.

You claim that you lagged and hence rejoined. If "You can still run while you lag", you can just as easily say over Local OOC that you are lagging.