Mouse acting all weird
Well,im currently using a Genius Xscroll mouse (new one broke Tounge) and this started a few weeks ago. In about 60% of the time i left click once,it counts it as 2 clicks. Ive tried cleaning the insides,changing settings etc. and i still cant fix it,if anybody has any helpful information,please post it bellow.
Try feeding it cheese.
The following 9 users Like Jericho's post:
  • Decay, Mustang, Benporium, Suarez, GRiiM, GeorgeTheBoy, Chumps, MacTavish, Tom7653
Oh, like seriously ALL the mice in my school had this problem and it annoyed the fuck out of me.
Like I got so seriously mad over this, totally feel ya.

Yet, I don't have any idea why its happening. Just get a new mouse
The following 1 user Likes Theblackshadowofgod's post:
  • MacTavish
(07-22-2015, 12:45 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: Oh, like seriously ALL the mice in my school had this problem and it annoyed the fuck out of me.
Like I got so seriously mad over this, totally feel ya.

Yet, I don't have any idea why its happening. Just get a new mouse

I know how you feel bro.
I can't get a new one till the next month,so i wanted to find a temp solution.
My old mouse did this. To fix it I:

Spoiler :
got a new one.

Hope that helps.
(07-22-2015, 07:35 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: My old mouse did this. To fix it I:

Spoiler :
got a new one.

Hope that helps.
Yeah,you obviously don't read other comments that people make do you?
And i found a solution. I put a spring under the left click pad,so now it immidiately goes up and it works like a new one.
The following 1 user Likes MacTavish's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
Yep, had this with my old DA. Could've fixed this from inside but messed up the screws so had to get a new one.

Good to hear it's working again though.
I had a double/triple clicking problem with my old mouse. 

What I did to fix it, take it apart, clean it. You said you've done that. Take it apart once more, put a tiny piece of duck tape over the little button that gets pressed when you click it. For me, I figured it was just plastic on plastic, some kind of static built up, blah blah. Ducktape was used as a type of insulator so it takes the small amount of electrical current instead of your mouse. 

Depending on how much you click, you will need to replace the tape every few months. Playing every day, my tape lasted about 4 months. 

If this doesn't work for ya, I would look into buying another one again.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
The following 1 user Likes SirCrow's post:
  • MacTavish
(07-22-2015, 10:10 PM)MacTavish Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 07:35 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: My old mouse did this. To fix it I:

Spoiler :
got a new one.

Hope that helps.
Yeah,you obviously don't read other comments that people make do you?
And i found a solution. I put a spring under the left click pad,so now it immidiately goes up and it works like a new one.

I don't even remember making that comment if I'm honest.