Enforce /teamname instantly
Title: Enforce /teamname instantly

Description: Upon setting a /teamname, instead of it only applying to people who join after you change the setting, have it instantly update all of the current job titles and future job titles.

Why: It's a big pain when people don't listen, I'm always picky but generally don't enjoy demoting people over a job title.
+support. However if they can't even follow a simple order as changing your job then youtright really don't want you on their team.
(07-20-2015, 09:16 AM)Davidson Wrote: +support. However if they can't even follow a simple order as changing your job then youtright really don't want you on their team.

That's a good point, and I do demote people eventually. I thought maybe it's just a pain for anyone in an RP situation and I start to get impatient, it's not fair on them. Makes life a little easier, and I can't imagine it would be that hard to implement.
+Support I absolutely agree with your points.
Sincerely,
Mark Muffalo
+Support
Most of the time, half the team doesnt change their names and demoting them severely reduces your teams power and then most of them join the team again anyway
Something like this is easy and simple and can make the police and SWAT forces look more unified and professional
+Support
+ Support.
(07-20-2015, 09:16 AM)Davidson Wrote: +support. However if they can't even follow a simple order as changing your job then youtright really don't want you on their team.

dont want me on your team? some times they ask once and wait and if you miss it well your fucked
so yer ive been victim several times to a demote because of it
+support, no doubt would be useful
+Support
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]