Worst summer ever...
I've still got 2 days of school. Yippee...
(07-20-2015, 11:00 AM)MacTavish Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 10:09 AM)Diggy Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 09:57 AM)MacTavish Wrote: You want sun? Come to serbia,every day 40°C. Outside workers (roadworkers,construction workers etc.) had to stop working due to the ground basically melting,vehicles over 5 tons aren't allowed to go through the city because the road would get all bumpy. It didn't rain since the summer started.
Same temperature here usually.
Its not usual here, we are having water problems, no work, nights are hot af which basically means we can't sleep. I didn't sleep 2 days now...

Btw do you use fahrenheit or celsius?

The US officially uses fahrenheit but I understand both.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Come to Nashville, TN for good weather, lol.

80º F and partly cloudy
(07-20-2015, 03:33 PM)aviator Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 10:00 AM)Jono Wrote: Are you taking the piss? Bar from the last 3 or 4 days, we've had pretty much 3 weeks of 20-35 C weather, with very little rain in general. (Apart from storms at night.)
And the fact that since June 21st, (Summer solstice), we've had little bad weather, I'd say we're doing pretty good so far.

Yeah, I agree... dunno where some of these people have been. This summer for the South-East at least, has been really good so far - I've yet to see the daytime high drop below 20C pretty much since my exams finished. The majority of the rain has been through the night...

1 July was just below 37C in London, had a handful of days above 30.

Been good into the south west also.
I was going to go to London but I changed my mind, its pretty boring here in the lands of Kuwait where it is always hot and everyone has an expensive awesome car but me.

This is a pretty boring summer not going to lie.
It's been pretty good where I am in the UK.
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
Implying FL players go out.
The following 1 user Likes Jericho's post:
  • Safira
I was in England at the 1st of July and boy was it hot, the rest of the days after that were hot enough too. I get around the same weather as Britiain and tbh it hasn't been that bad.
What you all bitching about. It's been pissing of rain in Scotland for the last 800 years. Sunshine, what the fuck is that....
[Image: giphy.gif]
I guess anything beats having a week of 40°C and then have a week of continuing raining. Belgium weather, best weather!