Worst summer ever...
[Image: OaKefir.jpg]
why.
I'm in London on holiday and its raining haha
Suppose it's not a change for England
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
(07-20-2015, 07:56 AM)Papu Franku Wrote: I'm in London on holiday and its raining haha

Me and my parents were in London two weeks ago, and we were generally very lucky, it only rained one day.
But this summer has to be the one with the worst weather. Ever.
Cheer up, England's summer is like that. We get the odd few days of sunshine then feel the wrath of H2O and get fucked.
I'm in southern california, the hot as fuck part and it's raining and storming right now.
I'm loving it.
[Image: tumblr_milrbpRYPr1r2d3pso4_r1_500.gif]
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 4 users Like dig's post:
  • DVN, Kippsee, Tmdirtbike, Von Tempski
You want sun? Come to serbia,every day 40°C. Outside workers (roadworkers,construction workers etc.) had to stop working due to the ground basically melting,vehicles over 5 tons aren't allowed to go through the city because the road would get all bumpy. It didn't rain since the summer started.
(07-20-2015, 08:00 AM)Emil2205 Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 07:56 AM)Papu Franku Wrote: I'm in London on holiday and its raining haha

But this summer has to be the one with the worst weather. Ever.

Are you taking the piss? Bar from the last 3 or 4 days, we've had pretty much 3 weeks of 20-35 C weather, with very little rain in general. (Apart from storms at night.)
And the fact that since June 21st, (Summer solstice), we've had little bad weather, I'd say we're doing pretty good so far.
A more fitting signature. 
The following 1 user Likes Jono's post:
  • Von Tempski
(07-20-2015, 09:57 AM)MacTavish Wrote: You want sun? Come to serbia,every day 40°C. Outside workers (roadworkers,construction workers etc.) had to stop working due to the ground basically melting,vehicles over 5 tons aren't allowed to go through the city because the road would get all bumpy. It didn't rain since the summer started.

Same temperature here usually.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(07-20-2015, 10:09 AM)Diggy Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 09:57 AM)MacTavish Wrote: You want sun? Come to serbia,every day 40°C. Outside workers (roadworkers,construction workers etc.) had to stop working due to the ground basically melting,vehicles over 5 tons aren't allowed to go through the city because the road would get all bumpy. It didn't rain since the summer started.
Same temperature here usually.
Its not usual here, we are having water problems, no work, nights are hot af which basically means we can't sleep. I didn't sleep 2 days now...

Btw do you use fahrenheit or celsius?
(07-20-2015, 10:00 AM)Jono Wrote: Are you taking the piss? Bar from the last 3 or 4 days, we've had pretty much 3 weeks of 20-35 C weather, with very little rain in general. (Apart from storms at night.)
And the fact that since June 21st, (Summer solstice), we've had little bad weather, I'd say we're doing pretty good so far.

Yeah, I agree... dunno where some of these people have been. This summer for the South-East at least, has been really good so far - I've yet to see the daytime high drop below 20C pretty much since my exams finished. The majority of the rain has been through the night...

1 July was just below 37C in London, had a handful of days above 30.
Regards,
aviator