New command for nexus desk secretary
Hello,

A new command for the Nexus Desk Secretary has been added: /pass.

This gives the nexus desk secretary the ability to grant out 2 types of passes to players: a green pass and a blue pass.
Green: Visitor. Someone who is approved to visit the nexus / president and could get passed the nexus desk without any trouble.
Blue: Presidential Company. Someone who is a family member, a friend, or a personal guard of the president. (Or any other reason this player should be close to the president)

The command works as followed: /pass give BlackShadow green grants me a Visitor pass. Replacing with blue obviously grants me a presidential company pass.
Other arguments for this command are:
/pass remove BlackShadow
/pass removeall

Complete list:
  • /pass give <player> <green|blue>
  • /pass remove <player>
  • /pass removeall
You can also manage passes of players by right clicking on their name on the scoreboard. Your menu will have an extra section named "Nexus Desk Secretary".
Holding open the context menu and right clicking on a player in front of you will bring up the same menu.

[Image: 96dafc3f5a.jpg]

This should, hopefully, make the Nexus Desk Secretary job abit more interesting and appealing.
Oh thank you, Black! I love rping as a secretary and this makes it so much better. Fantastic job!

Sidenote: Does ID work as well? And do we need to have "give" in the command. Why not just have /pass Id green.
(07-20-2015, 06:39 AM)Davidson Wrote: Oh thank you, Black! I love rping as a secretary and this makes it so much better. Fantastic job!

Sidenote: Does ID work as well? And do we need to have "give" in the command. Why not just have /pass Id green.

Yes, you can use the give and remove arguments with a part of the username as well as with their ID.
The following 1 user Likes Theblackshadowofgod's post:
  • Davidson
Nice work! Some interesting RP's can now be done.

Also, will it come up in the HUD or something to show green or blue pass? Also, I am guessing the president automatically gets blue?
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Nice work! Does the green pass expire at any point?
Great job ,TBSOG this will be really useful!!
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
(07-20-2015, 06:57 AM)Baskingner Wrote: Nice work! Does the green pass expire at any point?

It does not.

BasicallyMental Wrote:Also, will it come up in the HUD or something to show green or blue pass? Also, I am guessing the president automatically gets blue?

It shows up while looking at the player. It will say 'Visitor' in green text or 'Presidential Company' in blue text
This is an amazing update, so small but yet so effective for Secretary RP.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Benporium
Awesome job BlackShadow!
Awesome job, BSOG!