Unban Request
Your name: Kawasaki

Your ban ID:63502

Banned by:[FL] Barkles

Reason:Requested a ban
Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I said i wanted a ban in chat (did do caps in ooc!) I thougt it would only be for a day not forever. Please unban me or atleast shorten it to 24 hours because i rdmed and had caps in ooc. I really want you guys to unban me or shorten it to 24 hours, Please. I wanted a tempban not a perma. 

Thanks, Kawasaki
Case under review expected reply 21/07/15 as I'm working until 9pm today
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
v33x [17:14:03] [FR:RP] Kawasaki (STEAM_0:1:46409992) said: // JUST FUCKING BAN ME ALREADY STUPID ADMIN SHITHEAD

to be honest id be tempted to deny this here. you asked for a ban and i supplied you with one? thats like handing yourself into the police after committing murder and wondering why you get a life sentence.

Why should i unban you? especially with that attitude towards staff.
User has 24 hours or this will be denied
(07-20-2015, 10:08 AM)Barkles Wrote: v33x [17:14:03] [FR:RP] Kawasaki (STEAM_0:1:46409992) said: // JUST freaking BAN ME ALREADY STUPID ADMIN SHITHEAD

to be honest id be tempted to deny this here. you asked for a ban and i supplied you with one? thats like handing yourself into the police after committing murder and wondering why you get a life sentence.

Why should i unban you? especially with that attitude towards staff.

Idk why you should. But i can tell you this i did that because i was foolish. I kinda wanted your attention to get a 24 hours ban. My apology wont make any difference but I'm sorry for acting respectless and foolish.
and how do I know you wont come back and do the same? you have 5 bans in 30 odd hours... if I was to approve this it will mean any future bans will be long ones.

Do we have a deal? ill reduce it to a week if you promise to respect the rules (and staff) more
user has 24hrs to respond
(07-23-2015, 07:44 PM)Barkles Wrote: user has 24hrs to respond
We have a deal. hereby Me Kawaskai will no longer break the rules and i will give the staff as much respect as possible. 
-Kawasaki
Approved.

Suspension reduced

Kind Regards:

[FL] Barkles

Server Administrative Team