Bye and good riddance fearless
Sounds like you got f'cked hah cya around.

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • Ozzie88
Sorry to hear that you didn't find the roleplay experience you were after here at Fearless. We try to cater for as many different types of roleplay as possible but we can't always cater to everyone's needs. I hope that you find a server where you can play to your hearts content.

The staff team do their best to provide the community with excellent service which includes being unbiased during situations and only issuing suspensions with valid evidence. Although, looking through the thread you posted a lot of the questions asked or points made can easily be answered/countered by looking through the rules. FearRP is something you appear to not be totally understanding, and that is fair as it is a rule which covers vast amounts of roleplay scenarios. Therefore, we have provided an explanation for it in the F1 menu. Alternatively, feel free to contact a staff member in-game if you ever feel like hoping on the servers in the future and they'll be happy to help.

If you don't, I wish you luck in the future.

Thanks for taking the time to play on our servers.
Sorry to hear you didn't like your experience here. Wish you luck on other servers, have a good one.
Bye. Im sorry youre leaving but to me quite honest as you've insulted the whole team "ban happy kids" I'm not too fussed.
There seems to be a culture recently that people think themselves a little too entitled. Yes we are here to help but that doesn't mean you can just insult us because it can take a while for us to respond to a call etc that's a note to everyone not just the OP
anyway goodbye and good luck with things
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Ozzie88
HAHAHA.
Bye.
bye !

wot

I remain,

Elvis
"Wherever someone thinks of you, that's where home is."
-Me AKA Master Jiraiya, Toad Sage of Mount Myoboku and Legendary Sannin