Bye and good riddance fearless
Sad 
You probably wouldn't have seen my 'suggestion' which I received an infraction for, who cares?
Anyway, I'm ditching this community; I did play on it about 1-2years ago, before I started university, and it was great. There were raids, an active mafia, police retained some control but they had to be super organised, and admins weren't interfering with roleplay every 10mins because a gun got fired, and keeping you there for about 20mins while they chatted away to their boys on OC (obviously you cant go, even though the admin is doing fuck all, you try and leave and you get banned), who cares about wasting our time?
Now, you've got a bunch of ban-happy kids on your admin team, rebels/corleones can't operate properly because the cops have SO much power; when I say so much power, if they see you commit a crime, and there's like 2-3 bad guys and 1 cop, you can't whack the cop because 'that would be breaking fearrp' WHAT IS THE COP DOING CONFRONTING GUY->S<- with much bigger guns than his measly taser, where is his fearrp? oh yeah, I forgot, if cops want you to stop, you better stop otherwise you're getting banned and they are exempt from fearrp. don't even think about fighting back, you'll get banned for that too.
I only play crook/gang land because the only other options you have got is either sit on your ass and hand out goods, and that is boring as hell, or join those asshole cops who don't know anything about /me or TALKING, the only action I see from them is 'loading battery into their taser'.
The police are a joke and that's what is ruining it for me, and now I can't play because their word is worth twice as much as mine, meaning I get banned everytime I put up a fight to them to stop them busting me. How is it breaking fearrp to drive away from someone pointing a gun at you? Everything is fucking breaking fearrp on this server.
I don't even know how you managed to break the map, but it looks absolutely awful, but that's another story.

Peace, and I'm sure you'll be just as glad to see me gone, seeing as I'm one of the 'rulebreakers'. This is probably the only server where I've been banned. Gmod was alright with all the PERP gamemodes, which you've completely ripped off (albeit poorly), but it looks like Gmod's a dying game anyway so it's a HUGE shame that your server is the biggest one of this gametype . If I was looking to play oppressive roleplay, where I can do basically nothing other than get fucked around by the people who've been playing longer than me, I would have joined one of those clockwork servers.
bye Smile
I do have to say I can relate to that some of the cops lack RP abilities but other than that I cant really say I agree with anything here. The admin situation might be long because the admin/mod wants to have all the information and fact he/she can get, nevertheless. Have a good one and I truly hope you find a server or a game that you like. Smile
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
See ya.
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
bye bye
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Thanks, I hope I do, I know the admins have a job to do and I know its hard because I've been admin on a few servers too, but they are pretty biased against the 'defendant'; they have never once got my accuser to come talk things over with me there, and they throw down ridiculous bans such as 24hr for 'breaking fear rp' i.e. driving away from a cop that was pointing a tazer in my driver window without having said a word. I really should appeal that one, because that admin, Sir Crow, just banned me without even talking to me, but I don't want to come back if something like that is going to happen again (which I would put money on it happening again)
The following 1 user Likes DMillion's post:
  • BAD_BOY69
Sounds to me like someone just needs a hug <3 well I hope you will give the server another chance someday. Even if you had a bad experience, I am sure like everyone you have had many great ones!
The following 2 users Like Rolorox's post:
  • Kippsee, Chumps
Goodbye ieatchich.
Bye mate, good luck with whats next.
see ya
Kind Regards,
Wood.