Bye and good riddance fearless
Bye, Good luck in the future Smile
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Good Bye.
You probably missed the point of the gamemode then. Anyways, good luck with whatever you're doing next. Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Can't stand those goodbyes that are made after getting your ass kicked in-game.

See you around anyways.
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • Chumps
(07-19-2015, 01:12 AM)Freezak Wrote: Can't stand those goodbyes that are made after getting your ass kicked in-game.

See you around anyways.
Ciao, have a good one
I'll always remember the time I shot you in the face multiple times after you pulled a MP5 on me under gunpoint... Then banned you I guess. Anyways, good bye!

Hell, while we're at it; If you want decent Cop RP, when I flash my lights, you pull to the side of the road. Please tell me how I'm supposed to do any cop RP when all you're doing is driving around until finally I get you wedged between a rock and my car, you jump out and STILL run. At what point do you see the RP? Getting tazed in the back and read your rights before I smack you with an arrest stick? You want to do RP? You want to see decent RP? Step the fuck up and do something that involves some RP for once instead of throwing around a fucking gun.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
The following 7 users Like SirCrow's post:
  • Nexus, Safira, Wood, evilmat360, Nihl, CommanderEcho, Noble
(07-19-2015, 04:39 AM)SirCrow Wrote: I'll always remember the time I shot you in the face multiple times after you pulled a MP5 on me under gunpoint... Then banned you I guess. Anyways, good bye!

Hell, while we're at it; If you want decent Cop RP, when I flash my lights, you pull to the side of the road. Please tell me how I'm supposed to do any cop RP when all you're doing is driving around until finally I get you wedged between a rock and my car, you jump out and STILL run. At what point do you see the RP? Getting tazed in the back and read your rights before I smack you with an arrest stick? You want to do RP? You want to see decent RP? Step the fuck up and do something that involves some RP for once instead of throwing around a freaking gun.

#shotsfired
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Smell ya later.
(07-19-2015, 04:39 AM)SirCrow Wrote: Hell, while we're at it; If you want decent Cop RP, when I flash my lights, you pull to the side of the road. Please tell me how I'm supposed to do any cop RP when all you're doing is driving around until finally I get you wedged between a rock and my car, you jump out and STILL run. At what point do you see the RP? Getting tazed in the back and read your rights before I smack you with an arrest stick? You want to do RP? You want to see decent RP? Step the fuck up and do something that involves some RP for once instead of throwing around a freaking gun.

Sounds like he was RPing an episode of COPS.
From reading what you typed he seemed to be RPing it very well Wink
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]