Unban request
Information 
Your name: Vikkear

Your ban ID: 63414

Banned by: [FL:M] Theomenz

Reason: "Mass RDM, teamkilling, intentional cdm, not here to roleplay"

Involved: Shup-p, got banned by the same thing as me but he got a 7 day sentence and i got for life.

Why we should unban you: Well, I think that the admins ban to me was very unfair since he wrote "mass RDM" which is very wrong since i killed 3 people where 2 of them started shooting at me to begin with. "Teamkilling", wtf? I was the one who got teamkilled by the other officer "Shup-p". "Intentional cdm". That was the kill where he didn't start shooting and he stood (afk) in the middle of the way and i wanted to "punish" him for it. "not here to roleplay", how do you know that man? I've had around 17 hours of gametime on this server and I find it very funny to roleplay on this server and DarkRP servers aswell. I was there to roleplay so you can't just say that i wasn't there for roleplaying. On the second note, my teammate who got banned for the same thing got a 7 days ban while i got banned for life. Is this a sign of an admin who lets personal things affect his judgement? Well i think it is very childish of him and i really think that you should reconsider the choice of even having him as an admin. Well, that's everything from me. Angel
Well now, I'm going to keep this short and sweet: Denied.

[Image: vTmvc7f.png]

You have eight bans under twenty hours of gameplay and many of these bans are quite serious offences: propkilling, attempted RDM on several people, randomly shooting people, and teamkilling. You have been a part of the FL community for years now and it seems like in that time you haven't done anything but break the rules. So do I think you deserve to be unbanned? No. You have proven through your years of rule-breaking that you are here to ruin the fun of others for personal enjoyment and I am not going to let this continue any longer.

Final Verdict

When I had Safira extend the ban I had no idea of your previous history and from that I was only requesting a few weeks. Now though, I stand with her decision completely with the permanent ban as I can see that you have done nothing but abuse your privilege to play on the servers.

Denied.
moved to denied
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]