Rolorox's Birthday Wish!
I'm not sure who did who didn't but i'd like to thank everyone who voted in favour of unbanning me here on the forums.

I'd also like to thank SoulRipper for his long-term service as FL owner, who has his feet planted firmly on the ground and always knows what to do. Wish you the best, just as i wish the best every other kind FL member.
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • Baskingner
[Image: 5697691_700b_v1.jpg]
Thanks to all who contributed and still are contributing to my excellent experience here at Fearless, and to the random friend on my
list for being on the server when I clicked join.

Thanks to the staff for their work in the servers since it started.

Thanks to the community members who's dedication keeps this community a community.

Thanks to those who helped me when I was new and friends I made in the start.

Thanks
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 3 users Like dig's post:
  • Nyander, Nexus, Kippsee
1. I would like to thanks Faustie, Woods and everyone else who have help one the huge amount on the servers. Then I would like to thank all of the staff that goes on the server and sacrifice their own rp to make sure everyone else have a great time on server.

2. It was a few years ago. However me and a few mates started up a court room rp. Where every criminal had to go through trial. People got convicted (some layers as well. Fake edivence), people got release. We had an amazing police force, and was all in all a dynamic rp with I think it was 3 admins keep an eye and also made up their own trial. Personly the best RP I have been part of and would be possible without the staff and the maturity and patience of other players.
Thank you.