Rolorox's Birthday Wish!
Hey guys, today is my birthday! WOOO! I am 20 and I wanted to celebrate my birthday with the server I love most and was hoping you guys could make my dreams come true! Sometimes our community can get in fights and players and staff can get on each other's bad sides. So I would like you all to do something for me!

I am giving you 3 options in this thread if you choose to play my birthday game. 

1. Write down something amazing that happened to you on fearless to commemorate a great server and community, whether it was a roleplay or just an interaction.

2. If you can't think of something then take out a second to thank the staff, or a specific member of staff for something they have done to help improve FL or your experience on it. For staff talk about a player you may want to thank for being a good addition to the community, whether they contribute, roleplay well or just help others!

3. Do both! Tell everyone about an experience you had that made you happy and thank the staff / a staff member for their hard work. Likewise thank a player for something great they have done!

I just want to make sure this community doesn't lose sight of what makes it so strong and fun. That is a bunch of people that not only love roleplay, but even more so, love those who they roleplay with! And of course I hope you are all having fun on FL!
Id like to thank the immortal DigDug and Brynn for being fantastic friends and staff on the server. through all the ups and downs we've stuck around and been friends

Id also like to thank the whole of HR and Security for helping me on that very first day of admin, when someone decided to threaten and release information about my personal life. they sorted it out and made sure I was ok Wink Thanks Guyzzz
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Brynn
One thing I really loved on the server was the state prison RP. Thanks to the community for making it fun and thank YOU for organising it!
The following 1 user Likes lods of emone's post:
  • Barkles
One thing I loved on the server is RP'ing with/as VLE. The monorail was.... Interesting at times.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • TheMJ
I'd like to thank all the staff for helping with the servers, you're all doing a great job, keep up the great work Smile

EDIT: I forgot all the people I talk to on TS with, top banter every day, especially Wood and Brynn's singing.
I think the most amazing moment I won't ever forget is when Me, Raptor, Rickets, Turtle, I think Pinky and possibly Mustang. We were all rebels and building a base and at this time Raptor was mod and Turtle kept saying to him "Raptor can you push it in please" ofc she was building but eh still funny as fuck, I think everyone was laughing, great time I'll never forget.
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
I'll never forget when I got my first RPP, in a cave RP. Thanks to the wonderful people who joined in and to Shadow for organizing it Wink. Rickets was very helpful to me back then, so thanks. The staff also do an amazing job at keeping the servers minge free, thanks for that as well ^_^.
Also the SAA, bunch of amazing people Smile
1. Being promoted to administrator AFTER A WHOLE YEAR OF BEING MODERATOR.

2. Those that I speak to regularly on TeamSpeak for the top keks.

3. Building things that make people stop and look (and watching people recreate them) is pretty cool.
The following 5 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Blurr, Kierondeeuk, Nacreas, Nexus, Benporium
I would like to thank all the staff in general. They work to keep the server minge-free and so I thank them all.
I enjoy all events as it is nice to see the community get together and have fun.

I would like to thank every staff for being there when the servers need you.
1. I would like to thank all the staff, you are a brilliant team of individuals! You all do your job very well and I couldn't ask for a better team!

2. I would like to also thank the guys on Teamspeak, Brynn, Barkles, Wood, Echo, Kippsee, Mustang and more! You are all brilliant friends and a great laugh to talk to!