Rolorox's Birthday Wish!
I'd like to thank the entire staff team for all their hard work on FL over the years, even the staff that have left. You guys have all done a fantastic job.

My best moments on FL would have to be the Blackwatch RP I did when it was still good (In the month that it actually was good!)

And the people I'd like to thank personally would have to be Preditor, Hillerbear, Roach, Tomsnipes, Barkles, Guy0544 and Reefaz even though he's gone now. Those guys were among the first people I had RP'd with when I came to FL and I really appreciate that now.

Have a brilliant birthday Rolo!  Cheese
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!
I'd like to thank anyone who ever voluntarily joins me in my Teamspeak channel... Can't really talk with myself...

Rolorox, for being a bitch and threatening to fire me from VLE
BlackObay, for being a bitch telling me my fridge is shit (IT'S BEAUTIFUL)
Shadow Charizerd, For being a bitch and giving Nexus Strange Weapons which are rightfully mine
Sir Sours For being a bitch and calling ME a bitch?! Hell no.
Auston You make me giggle, you senile old man you.
Dr. Internet You're a farmer, don't deny it.
Nevy, for being a bitch and never giving me his money
Falcon, for being a bitch and wanting his money back
Raptor Nightfury Veyron Agent For helping me with the logs, helping me buy my first BMW, and some seriously ratchet LandlordRP
Faustie (and Thor!), for listening to me rant about everything, and actually listening

The team, who have come to me for their gril issues. Safira I dub thee, Staff Therapist.

Sir Crow For being a bitch, naturally. But you're my bitch.

And anyone who has put up with my horrible attempts to be funny and unique, with my Pimpmobile, Swagamedic, And Ghostbusting SWAT. Thanks for not making an AA on me.
And everyone who sends me snaps, and makes me feel rlycool when I receive them in public.
I love you all (except Venub)!

The following 9 users Like Safira's post:
  • Nyander, SirCrow, TheMJ, Falcon, Nexus, Edned, Rolorox, Benporium, CommanderEcho
Awh, how cute I'm the only one who isn't a bitch. 
The following 1 user Likes Nyander's post:
  • mgdwszx
Thank you Sir Crow for being the best admin in the entire world. If I could, I would give you all the RPP so you would have more than 7. You're amazing, I love you.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
The following 8 users Like SirCrow's post:
  • Suarez, Nexus, Dauntless, CommanderEcho, Mustang, Benporium, Safira, Nyander
I'd like to thank myself for existing
I'd like to thank Fultz, Enzyme and other admins for giving me a second chance on FL.
I'd like to thank a few people that arent around anymore: Basse Flux and Tony Santos for giving me some of the most awesome moment on FL in my early days.
Id also like to thank Rickets, Nacreas, Agent, Pinky, Brandon Gomez for being awesome friends
Last I want to thank Soul and others that made this game mode.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 2 users Like Decay's post:
  • Nexus, Nacreas
(07-18-2015, 03:30 PM)Safira Wrote: The team, who have come to me for their gril issues. Safira I dub thee, Staff Therapist.

It's true 

Safira teach me why my French toast isn't grilled optimally ;_;
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 2 users Like Barkles's post:
  • Edned, Safira
I would like to thank every staff member at Fearless. They all do their best to keep the community under control and they are frequently put under a lot of stress, I thank every one of you individually for that.
I specifically want to thank two staff members.
1. Wood, you contribute a lot of time and effort into improving the servers, you are a great guy. Recently we have fallen out, I don't want to mention the reason publicly but I just want to tell you from the bottom of my heart I did not do the thing you accused me of. I really enjoyed my journey through EvoRadio, I met a lot of new people, many I am still friends with now. I had a blast! I hope we can at least talk again. P.S. I love your singing Tounge
2. Barkles, I have known you for a while now. I remember doing a few RP's with you once, you are a funny guy with a great personality. I enjoyed your days at EvoRadio, I remember when you were promoted, I was so glad! I love the work you are doing to manage the servers, keep it up!

Thank you and Happy Birthday Rolorox!
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 1 user Likes Edned's post:
  • Wood
Barkles for letting me into MEGA, where I became exposed to good PassiveRP
Probably roleplaying with Lesanka and Susliks** or MEGA Pawn Shop with Unholy as favourite rp
hbd rolo Smile
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
I'd to thank myself for letting admins have to do stuff.

p.s. sorry admins for being a pain in the arse, i try not to break the rules. sometimes.