Rolorox's Birthday Wish!
Wow, this will be hard. There is too many thankyou's a have to give.

Firstly the Staff team, this would be obvious. Everyone is greatful of what you have made the servers today, as they would not be the same without you. The staff team could not have been a beter chosen group of banterous lads, giving up their time to dedicate towards our roleplay experience. I wish you all a long carreer within Fearless, as we are proud of you.

Secondly, the community. I have been a part of Fearless for only 1 year, but this amount of time hasnever made me feel more welcome. The day me and Barkles first joined he got me banned but oh well, it was funny running over 3 cops with a cop car, while i was a cop. The fearless community could not be more inviting and i am greatful that i am, and always will be, a part of it.

Thirdly, Barkles and Brynn. You guys have helped me through rough and have always been there for me, i could not ask for better friends. I am very proud of you guys not that you both Administrate/Moderate the servers. It is very well deserved. I wish never to lose contact with you (or anyone for that matter) and that we shall stick together, through fire and flames.

Happy Birthday Rolorox, i hope you have a great day.
The following 1 user Likes Sammerh's post:
  • Brynn
I'd like to thank Faustie, Temar, BlackShadow and Mavis for being some of the best, and most helpful Lua developers I know.... okay and wood too.

I'd also like to thank the Staff team, for (mostly) being cool guys and girls, who do a great job in keeping the server clear of minges and rulebreakers (mostly).

Happy Birthday.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
1. I'd like to thank Burnett for giving me my 1st RPP and making me laugh more than anything during a certain RP.
2. I'd like to thank all the staff for doing an excellent job at administrating the server and just being humnan, all of the staff are differerent and each have different characteristics. This shows the staff are people too, not just @ responding machines.
(07-18-2015, 09:44 AM)Blurr Wrote: 2. I would like to also thank the guys on Teamspeak, Brynn, Barkles, Wood, Echo, Kippsee, Mustang and more! You are all brilliant friends and a great laugh to talk to!

wow

I'd like to thank Nexus and Greed as they were the ones that helped me out when I started playing FL!

Thank you!!!!
The following 2 users Like Suarez's post:
  • Nexus, Benporium
I'd like to thank all staff, devs, people who make FL, what it is today.

I'd also like to thank my TS people who I talk to more or less everyday. <3
  • Scene and Shadow for bringing me to Fearless
  • The Shadow Associates Agency for being the best bunch of mates to hang around with
  • GeorgeTheBoy, Ciryl and Shadow for recommending me for promotion
  • Rickets, Raptor, Dig and many other staff members that helped me survive moderator
  • All the people I speak to on TeamSpeak
  • The Team
  • SoulRipper, N-Zyme, Fultz, Temar and Faust for not demoting me being really cool to work with
  • DoomDude for helping me improve as an admin
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 3 users Like Nacreas's post:
  • Nexus, Nyander, Enzyme
My best moments were probably when I either did police RP with Obay, or Gangster RP with Tawee.

Or helping out all the moderators that came after me and teach them the logs like Safira, Obay, Barkles, Nacreas, BlackOut. That was fun.
The following 5 users Like Nyander's post:
  • Nacreas, Tawee, Safira, Nexus, Obay
I'd like to basically thank the whole staff team for working on such a great server and making it a better place for the community.

I'd also like to thank all those who I speak to on TS nearly every day. You guys always cheer me up one way or another Smile

Also the members of VLE, who never fail to deliver a great RP to participate in Smile

Anyway, have a great birthday Rolo!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 4 users Like TheMJ's post:
  • BasicallyMental, Kippsee, Nyander, Obay
I'd have to say my best moment was when me and Agent/Raptor/Nightfury/Mr.Snow (Or what ever he is called now) used to do our gangster RP's and Family RP's, we used to stumble across some crazy people. :O
The following 1 user Likes Tawee's post:
  • Nyander
(07-18-2015, 11:46 AM)Brynn Wrote: I'd like to thank all staff, devs, people who make FL, what it is today.

I'd also like to thank my TS people who I talk to more or less everyday. <3

Yeah. Talk...

[Image: 5384203e381b72ae5fe169d1acae5b29.png]
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Tawee