Poll: What do you think I should have?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
More Coffee granules
33.33%
6 33.33%
More Milk
16.67%
3 16.67%
More Boiling Water
11.11%
2 11.11%
More Sweetners/Sugar
38.89%
7 38.89%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Coffee is shit?
Information 
So, I will drink Nescafe coffee, about a teaspoon full with two sweetners and around a 1/3 of milk in a mug with boiling water, ill drink it all within 5m and I dont even get a kick from it like many people "say" they do? or how its supposed to keep you up? It doesnt do shit for me.

So I want to ask around and find out, does it do shit for you? are you adding less milk and more suger/sweetners or whit?

I am sick of drinking coffee over and over again to get a "kick" but receive nothing but waking my parents up by the noise, getting cold as my house has shitty ventilation in my kitchen and putting effort into my legs at 4am.

lemme know what you have in your coffee or what im doing wrong :3

[Image: source.gif]
I think all coffee is good, Shit and i thought this was a hating thread *glares at the title name and shakes fist*
But, Usually you get the kick from the sweetner or sugar. I'd reccomend more of those, Water will dull the sugar more, Milk will too, I reccomend my blend. Hazelnut Creamer <3
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 4 users Like WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • The Crack Fox, Marius, Elder, Grub
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRt2_OLY3Ho[/youtube]

I don't usually drink coffee -- but when I do, I use a shitload of milk and sugar.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
If you want to awake, better drink some Redbull or similar.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie, The Crack Fox, Marius
Yeah, but only if I had redbull<3
Pesi Max or Diet Coke will do you better than coffee. I wake up with a pint of pepsi max Smile
Energy drinks is by far the best way to keep you awake. I think the best ones are Hustlers or X-rays (also the cheapest).

1. They taste good.
2. There is almost as much caffeine in a hustler as in a red bull.
3. They don't cost a fortune like a red bull (They shall only be used for Jägerbombs)

Also as Boolean said diet coke in general will really help also. And eating. Eat to stay awake Tounge
StillAlive, I am from the UK, Scotland and we dont have X-rays or Hustlers Tounge

Our main stuff is:
Relentless
Redbull
Kx
Monster
Aw... That sucks Tounge

EDIT: EMPORT FROM GERMANY!!! :-D
(10-01-2011, 11:27 AM)Legendary Fox Wrote: StillAlive, I am from the UK, Scotland and we dont have X-rays or Hustlers Tounge
Don't use Britishness as an excuse. We have Mountain Dew at least.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • The Crack Fox