PC Part List choice
That is very true, well I am already saving and looking to buy this build I suppose if it gets cheaper then that will benefit me. I am going to upgrade this through the years though.
(07-16-2015, 03:19 PM)Blurr Wrote: That is very true, well I am already saving and looking to buy this build I suppose if it gets cheaper then that will benefit me. I am going to upgrade this through the years though.

Best to set a budget and plan a build around it. Sticking to this build might turn out to be more expensive if you have to upgrade it in a years time. Whereas waiting until you have the money and then planning a build could mean it'll be a couple of years (or even more) until (major) upgrades are necessary.

For example, although the 980ti came out only 5 months after I built my computer, I'm debating whether I will need to upgrade my non-reference 980. Especially with the leaps PC gaming is making recently. Just hoping DirectX 12 will be able to keep my specs good enough to run games at ultra 60fps.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Benporium
People who are low on budget can always build a PC based on AMD components, certainly a better, long-term investment.