The Lost Horde - Training Thread
I would just firstly like to state, this is not a clan. This is 'The Lost Hordes' training management thread. It will basically show the times, dates, video's and screenshots of what went on during training.

It's to make the whole clan the best they can be, without making the original clan thread too messy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
When will training occur? Normal training sessions will be issued on Saturdays, and Sundays at 3pm (GMT +1).

What sort of activities will we do during trainings?
We will be doing 'Segments' if you will, these segments will either be focusing towards - Aim - Positioning - Tactical - Teamwork - And perhaps a bit of fun at the end.

How hard will it be? These training sessions I want to be extra hard and extra strict, to push every member of the clan to their limits.

Do you need any assistance?
I kinda will, first I need to build until I hit the prop limit, then ask a member of the clan/a friend to dupe that for me, and spawn it so I can continue with the building.

How can I get out of trainings?
Like I said, trainings will be strict, and they have a date and time, you need to tell us if you're going to not be able to make it or if you can beforehand, otherwise you're just making it harder for us, you must also have a valid reason.

What is a valid reason for missing training? Reasons such as, I have to go to my family members funeral - I'm going to a wedding - I have other things planned that day (This may include hanging out with mates, going out with your girlfriend and so on.) etc.

How long will training last? Training will have at least 3 segments, depending on your attitude and behaviour throughout, it could end early at 20 minutes, or late at 1 hour.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This thread will be updated and video's/screenshots will be issued after training is over...

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The following 5 users Like Small Bear's post:
  • Dryblood, Anakonda, CrAzyWirE, 7dast, Shadow
Sounds great. I will be on tomorrow at 3pm but I can't sunday due to work :-)
The following 2 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • Small Bear, CrAzyWirE
How long will training last?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(10-01-2011, 08:25 AM)Sir Raffi Wrote: How long will training last?

Training will have at least 3 segments for you to complete to my liking, therefore it will take from half an hour to 45 minutes.

Also depending on your behaviour, it may be shorter than half an hour or longer than 45 minutes.

Me, Faustie,Shadow and 7Dast Did training by yesterday, ended at 4:30 AM if I remember correctly.
We Had a Pistol fighing for two rounds, Faustie won :3
Then 7dast took Faustie as a Hostage and me and Shadow had to rescure him, Me and shadow succed.
and we had another funny mission, buying one pistol ammo, one melon, and take an hostage for me 7dast and Shadow after that we had to explain our combat tactics about the weapons we chose, and after that we set up a raid on the president becouse the goverment threatened on faustie's friend :3
And thats all I remember for now Tounge was nice and good.

Edit by StillAlive: I wasn't there or? Sad Stillalive is sad.
(10-01-2011, 11:19 AM)Small Bear Wrote: Training will have at least 3 segments for you to complete to my liking, therefore it will take from half an hour to 45 minutes.

Also depending on your behaviour, it may be shorter than half an hour or longer than 45 minutes.
Might be helpful to add that to the first post.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Small Bear
Here are some small pics of what happened during training today.

[Image: 54wzsk.jpg] "What happened after they escaped, the final meeting and discussion on our thaughts on how training went."

[Image: x51k5t.jpg] "In this picture, you see the last segment, where the members had to defend the bank while cops were attacking it, meanwhile stashing the money of the vault into a red cylinder and escaping in two hummers." "Me as an SS, helping the cops to attack them."

[Image: 2uh1o20.jpg] "The first segment, which was to shoot the blocks that appeared depending on their colour, if it was red you shoot, if it was green you don't."

[Image: 2807k2.jpg] "In this segment, the second segment, the clan were made to raid a house/base of red/green melons. Shoot the red and avoid the green! We also issued one tactic."

The following 2 users Like Small Bear's post:
  • boolean, Eric
(10-01-2011, 02:19 PM)Small Bear Wrote: [b][u]Here are some small pics of what happened during training today.p
[.........]

Wow, Very nice RP here!
Really, NICE!
Training will be issued tommorow only for The Brotherhood Elites. And Sunday will resume as normal and the whole clan can take part. I would like as many of the Elites to show up as possible - Shadow, Lani, 7dast, Boolean, Faustie, Pechvarry and Johnnie.

Shadow got a week ban.