Unban request! Unfairness!!!
Exclamation 
Ban ID: 63365
Name: [FL:RP] AfroGuy
Reason: Random taze in @ sit, staff inuslts, change job to avoid me
Banned By: [FL:M] Brynn
Unban reason:
Hi,
I think this ban is so unfair because mostly I was alarmed and angry. I was walking the streets in Evo City when this guy came up to me and started talking in vocal when it clearly said in the character description that chat only, and I thought this guy was talking to someone else. Then I started walking away and then something alarming happened. The guy lifted me with a physic gun and lifted me, then I found out he was trying to talk to me(It clearly said that chat only is available)! I was so scared that I tased him. I thought he was trying to kill me!!! Then suprisingly he lifted me up to on top of a building. I was so worried and scared at the time that I tried to change back to a citizen. I clearly thought that he was trying to kill me! I called him/her a jackass because he was disturbing my roleplay! We had a big argument up there and he banned me in the middle of ME trying to speak! HOW RUDE IS THAT!!! How would YOU feel if you were banned because you were trying to protect yourself and get banned?

Honestly, I want to quit this server because admin can do WHATEVER THEY WANTED! Unlike another server all people get treated fairly... Which is a service called VIP! Unlike THIS bad server... VIP only to admins!!! Now that is unfair...How would YOU feel if you got treated unfairly? (That is abuse!)

Overall, in this time i could have been patrolling in the streets or even better, be in another server! Hopefully this gives ADMINS a heads up of how unfair you guys are really are.
From a very angry player who gets treated unfairly along with the others. Shu1225  Angry
I will be posting more on the Admin abuse section...
Well
1. You tazed an admin whilst they were picking you up, why? its an OOC situation, if he killed you he would be in trouble, he wasn't going to and was trying to talk to you, therefore your excuse is ridiculous and therefore disregarded.
2. You insulted Brynn. he wasn't ruining your RP, you were ruining others, so calling him a jackass didn't help either.
3. this isn't a DarkRP server we don't have "VIP" or Admin's pet or whatever you want to call it, and admins are not VIP, we simply have perks to thank us for dedicating our time to the server.
4. We treat people very fairly until they break the rules, which you did, lots so that's invalid.
Overall Denied.
P.S if you post an admin abuse, it wont get anywhere, as Brynn has not abused, and will be closed very quickly, just a heads up Wink.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]