Russia's opinion on gays
Video 

What do you guys think about this?
Saw this and I've always known Russians are generally anti-gay, but this must be kind of frightening.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
So immature, Jesus.
Gee, the russian people are still so mentally corrupted?
i have self control
(07-14-2015, 06:39 PM)Қайсыбіреу немістің мәні Wrote: Gee, the russian people are still so mentally corrupted?

You base your opinion on russians in these videos?
The following 4 users Like Mahti's post:
  • MacTavish, Baskingner, Sirrus, RK-Fin
Generally knew Russian's dont like gays, but hell, they dont gotta attempt to beat the shits out of them.
Were I stand is I dont give a fuck who you love, as long as you love someone. End of story.
(07-14-2015, 07:00 PM)Mahti Wrote:
(07-14-2015, 06:39 PM)Қайсыбіреу немістің мәні Wrote: Gee, the russian people are still so mentally corrupted?
How could he/she not? They literally assaulted a man just because of his sexuality. That says allot about a country and its citizens - (Not all of them of course)
(07-14-2015, 08:08 PM)Dauntless Wrote:
How could he/she not? They literally assaulted a man just because of his sexuality. That says allot about a country and its citizens.

Cause its a video which has only "best" reactions gathered in the video.
The following 2 users Like Mahti's post:
  • Chech, Baskingner
The physical side of this was pretty extreme... Especially that guy at the end of the first video.

do svidaniya
The following 1 user Likes Chech's post:
  • mgdwszx
(07-14-2015, 08:48 PM)Mahti Wrote:
(07-14-2015, 08:08 PM)Dauntless Wrote:
How could he/she not? They literally assaulted a man just because of his sexuality. That says allot about a country and its citizens.

Cause its a video which has only "best" reactions gathered in the video.

I would like to see the best reaction in countries like Denmark and Sweden then. Personally it's plain discusting and of course you can't judge an entire people upon a few videos.. the thing is though.. it's not just a few and the other thing is that the russian culture allows it for now.