SmartSnap
Greetings,
So, I know everyones pretty annoyed about the current issues with SmartSnap and I thought it'd only be fair to keep everyone updated so you don't just think we've left it.

We're currently having an issue with SmartSnap that was caused after the most recent GMod update. The issue is currently unknown and the development team are looking into it, but if we're honest it's a pretty unknown issue and we're still having to surf through the code to try find the issue.

I'll keep you up to date on this thread, but there are going to be more delays until we figure out the cause of this. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,
Wood.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Great to know that it is being looked into! Hopefully it will come back soon.
Well I'm glad to hear you are investigating the issue.
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
its working on singleplayer ? And other servers ? :O
good to know
(07-14-2015, 05:03 PM)Android Wrote: 1st Comment Reserved.

Why are you reserving first comment if you dont have anything to do with the topic or have anything interesting to say about it?
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 11 users Like Decay's post:
  • Kippsee, Project, Wood, Pinky, BasicallyMental, Chumps, Benporium, Blurr, James_Gaff, Welker, Dauntless
SmartSnap?
(07-16-2015, 06:36 PM)Emil2205 Wrote: SmartSnap?

The grid when you use your tool gun on props? that has gone missing last 2 weeks or so.
Out of interest, why don't you just use the workshop version?

I use it and it works fine for me.
Hi.
(07-16-2015, 08:28 PM)builderboy123 Wrote: Out of interest, why don't you just use the workshop version?

I use it and it works fine for me.

We do. There seems to be an issue with it on the server end (something must be clashing).
Kind Regards,
Wood.