Ban Request - Sailor_Firefighter
Name of player: Sailor_Firefighter

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:6017369

Time in GMT: 2:13PM

Summary: Well someone was random molotoving the gunshop and chef's shop, I don't know who tho, but it was at the same time,
so the admins might get justice with him but the Chef just chased the guy and shot him with a gun which isn't allowed.

Evidence: http://www.xfire.com/video/4e53ed/
Thank you for posting the evidence - I'll review it and check it with logs, hopefully we can find the random molo'er you speak of too. I'll get back to you.
Could you please add a specific date? I can't find the logs of the time in question.
hey it was only fair and he dident have much time to think he aint got much cash and he cant afford to lose it i want you to think about that
(10-06-2011, 01:23 PM)Lolyoudied Wrote: hey it was only fair and he dident have much time to think he aint got much cash and he cant afford to lose it i want you to think about that

Yes, that was me shooting that guy since he set my store in fire, there wasent a cop near me, he was anoying ? what whoud you have done ? build the store up agagin and wacth it burns to the grounds again ?
And, by the way he had set the bank on fire the weapons store on fire and my store ? shud i just wacth him do it ?
I concur
09.30.2011, 0:13PM GMT

Yes, you call the police to assist you, shooting him yourself is Backseat Adminning & RDM/Revenge.

Edit: As you see someone in the near future random molotov or break any rules, dont take action yourself,
screenshot or/and record it and post a Ban request like everyone else does, this explains the term Backseat Adminning.
(10-06-2011, 02:16 PM)Shadow Wrote: 09.30.2011, 2:13PM GMT

Yes, you call the police to assist you, shooting him yourself is Backseat Adminning & RDM/Revenge.

Edit: As you see someone in the near future random molotov or break any rules, dont take action yourself,
screenshot or/and record it and post a Ban request like everyone else does, this explains the term Backseat Adminning.

self defence
Self defence you speak of, I don't see the guy who got shot carrying a gun, just a physxgun, how do you make sense with that?
Lolyoudied who are you btw? I suppose you were the other chef whom was saying "That serves you right, b*tch." not very good rp there, is it?
(10-08-2011, 03:41 PM)Shadow Wrote: Self defence you speak of, I don't see the guy who got shot carrying a gun, just a physxgun, how do you make sense with that?
Lolyoudied who are you btw? I suppose you were the other chef whom was saying "That serves you right, b*tch." not very good rp there, is it?

Nope but ill give u a hint im mostly a cop