GMod DayZ server incoming
Can't wait!
Once it first comes out no one will be on City RP for a while
The following 2 users Like BouncingBall's post:
  • mgdwszx, MacTavish
guess this could be interesting
i mean i've never played dayz so i dunno what this'll be like but all i know if i do play it i wanna be female
But a US city rp server is too much to ask for. Got it.
(07-14-2015, 04:04 PM)yarrrs Wrote: But a US city rp server is too much to ask for. Got it.

The thing is though, it's not that easy. I don't know that much about the IP Routing stuff so no idea about that but they'd most likely have to get a new machine in america, which would be very expensive.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • MacTavish
(07-14-2015, 11:28 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(07-14-2015, 11:22 AM)Floodify Wrote: Can I suggest using GM_Fork as the map?

Think RP_Pripyat would be better.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=254639395
[Image: b3de0b460aac7d8d14ad738703b1198b.jpg]
Oh my god, this is actually happening now? holy shit.
That's pretty sweet.
It's a pity DayZ is shite.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Woooh!
(07-14-2015, 04:04 PM)yarrrs Wrote: But a US city rp server is too much to ask for. Got it.

You don't seem to understand how it all works do you?

We currently own a dedi from France which we host all the servers on. It has enough resources to power around 5 more v33x at 55 players. We are paying no more to host this server minus the cost of the gamemode to get this server up and running. To host a US server we would have to pay for a WHOLE new dedi which would not be cheap for Soul. Temar, Faustie and Burnett would then have to spend months getting it as secure and well protected as the current server it is simply a much bigger task than setting up this new gamemode. It is not worth the resources as we currently stand.

So how about not bitching about things you don't know anything about?

The following 4 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Nevy, Nyander, GRiiM, BasicallyMental