GMod DayZ server incoming

Fearless purchased a gamemode to be ran on a third server. The gamemode is called DayZ. The game is about working together...TO SURVIVE! Unfortunately, others have different plans. Trust No one.

Unlike CityRP, this isn't a custom gamemode. We will run it to give our members some other game to play with their friends. CityRP of course stays our flagship. We might get more new members as well.

The server will start with 50 slots and might be expanded if there's need for more slots. The server will be set up soon and the IP will be announced.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Nice news to hear that FL is expanding. Although it's always been CityRP I like this change. Looking forward to it.
Yes yes yes yes yes finally soul!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
GREAT! I am sure a lot of people will enjoy this addition to Fearless.
(07-14-2015, 10:53 AM)Obay Wrote: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(07-14-2015, 10:53 AM)Rolorox Wrote:
(07-14-2015, 10:53 AM)Obay Wrote: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(07-14-2015, 10:54 AM)BlackOut Wrote:
(07-14-2015, 10:53 AM)Rolorox Wrote:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CO-CO-COMBO BREAKER
Great to see that we will be expanding into other gamemodes!
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
My dream has finally come true.

YES!
The following 2 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Kpred, MacTavish