MAJOR TEXTURE PROBLEM! HELP!
Exclamation 
Hi guys (again...),
I'm currently having more major issues I realized. Some (or most should I say) of the textures of the game is terrible. Glitchy cars to buildings and error loading things. Ill put some pics below. Please, if you want me to download something, give me the link and post it. Also, there are errors on the steam cmd saying that common\speech .mov is missing, please help me with that as well! Thanks!

Glitchy cars

Missing textures

Sorry the pics are small...

Sound missing (this is someone else's)
(OOC) Aaron Wallcroft: lol nlr
Failed to load sound "common\talk.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
(OOC) Aaron Wallcroft: he cant return to the death scene for 5 mins
Failed to load sound "common\talk.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
(OOC) Kalon5: who gives a fuck?
(OOC) Axaphros: he can do whatever he wants cigarette
(OOC) Aaron Wallcroft: The admins
Type /buydruglab to buy a druglab. be sure you sell your drugs!
Type /buydruglab to buy a druglab. be sure you sell your drugs!
Payday! You received $45!
You're playing on CheesClan's DarkRP Server [TDM Cars, Printers, And Much More!], enjoy your stay!
(OOC) Aaron Wallcroft: im taking screen shots and showing eugene
(OOC) Axaphros: what do scrrenshots have to do with nlr
(OOC) Axaphros: cigarette
(OOC) Aaron Wallcroft: if Johnson was here would you be saying this vagina?
(OOC) Axaphros: i dont give a shit about admins cigarette
(OOC) Aaron Wallcroft: screen shot that
This server is running ULX Admin Mod version <SVN> unknown revision by Team Ulysses -- ulyssesmod.net
Type /buyfood <Type> (e.g: /buyfood melon)
Type /buyfood <Type> (e.g: /buyfood melon)
(OOC) Aaron Wallcroft: Warning when i show that to the admins you might be banned
(OOC) Axaphros: so what, there are another five billion server to go on

As you can see, there is the error in nearly every line.
I found another sound error, it's got to do with rain sounds.
To fix the cars your model details have to be on high. That's all I got
Okay, Ill try!
Make sure you have all the content pack if not here is the link to everything you need -
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5622
I'm not 100% sure if this will fix it but it's worth a try.

Spoiler :
Try mounting CSS

Glitched Cars

Spoiler :
Go to options>Video>Advanced>Model details> 'High'

Rain sound error

Spoiler :
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=218917501&searchtext=Weather
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...xt=Weather
Try subscribing to both of these. They are the two weather mods I found on the workshop.

Missing map textures

Spoiler :
Delete GarrysMod folder in common folder, deleted local content in steam and reinstalled gmod - MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE DELETING IT How to get to common folder? C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common <This is it for me but may vary for you, although it should be near enough the same.

I am yet to find a solution to 'common\speech .mov'. But I'll keep looking around.

I hope this helps, goodluck.
Also try to validate gmod using steam
(07-14-2015, 04:49 AM)Cody Wrote: To fix the cars your model details have to be on high. That's all I got

Thanks its working!
(07-14-2015, 02:07 PM)Mustang Wrote: I'm not 100% sure if this will fix it but it's worth a try.

Spoiler :
Try mounting CSS

Glitched Cars

Spoiler :
Go to options>Video>Advanced>Model details> 'High'

Rain sound error

Spoiler :
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=218917501&searchtext=Weather
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...xt=Weather
Try subscribing to both of these. They are the two weather mods I found on the workshop.

Missing map textures

Spoiler :
Delete GarrysMod folder in common folder, deleted local content in steam and reinstalled gmod - MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE DELETING IT How to get to common folder? C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common <This is it for me but may vary for you, although it should be near enough the same.

I am yet to find a solution to 'common\speech .mov'. But I'll keep looking around.

I hope this helps, goodluck.

Thanks looking gforward to your eply!