Confidence and the internet?
I think the internet is full of nice places such as here and dark places such as I don't know but the best thing to do it be true to your self and everyone around you forget about the people that knock you down, you'll be accepted here no matter how old you are, as long as you show us respect we will show you the same.
Age doesn't matter at all I mean look at Suarez so what that he's 13, he's one of the greatest guys I know.
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
The following 1 user Likes CommanderEcho's post:
  • Suarez
(07-14-2015, 03:41 PM)CommanderEcho Wrote: Age doesn't matter at all I mean look at Suarez so what that he's 13, he's one of the greatest guys I know.

wait what suarez is 13
You are who you are I guess, why should anyone care about each others voice??
[Image: alfred.png]
The thing is, in my experience anyway, you can generally guess someone's age correctly.

One Of The Biggest Giveaways Is When People Talk Like This. (Everyone goes through a phase of this when they're 10-15.)

In all seriousness, though, most people don't care about age, or even maturity to some extent. If you treat people nicely, and don't arselick them, then you fit in, and people generally will be alright with you.

In regards to voice, I get it. People do think less of people if they have a 'squeaky' voice. I have done in the past, even. But you also have to remember that they have likely been a 'squeaker' on the internet at some point too. It's not a big deal, and once again, if you're not a arsewipe, then you're fine.
A more fitting signature. 
step 1. lie
step 2. pirate voice changer
step 3. ???
step 4. profit

basically how i managed to play tactical arma 2 servers ages ago
If you're asking for an advice: don't look at the others and walk forward.
You have no obligation to reveal your actual age to us.
As far as a new player would be concerned we are random
ass internet people, your age can be confidential if it makes
you more comfortable. Same can be said about lying about
your age, if someone asks you and you don't want to leave
them empty handed just give them a generalized age of the
age-group your in. 13? say 15. 11? say 13. Doesn't matter
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Why do people wanna be older? I wanna be younger.