Unban Request: [FL:RP] sebasti161
"v33x [14:14:14] [FL:RP]666 (STEAM_0:0:92179869) said: yes he ran away when blurr was like about to hit him with the bat"
Proves that he was hitting after me with the baseball bat, and fearrp would be off.
I've spoken to [FL:RP]666 more now, and he said there was a bit swung, but the bat was swung but the bat was swung, after the fearRP was broken, here are the logs ;

Spoiler :
Quote:v33x [14:50:23] [FL:M] Brynn (STEAM_0:0:79621462) said: .//When Blurr and Sebasti was about the range apart from each other
v33x [14:50:45] [FL:M] Brynn (STEAM_0:0:79621462) said: .//At what point did blurr try hit sebasti
v33x [14:51:14] [FL:M] Brynn (STEAM_0:0:79621462) said: .//Did they try and hit him, after or before they got to the allyway
v33x [14:51:28] [FL:RP]666 (STEAM_0:0:92179869) said: at one time i think it was right before you came Blurr hit him
v33x [14:52:25] [FL:M] Brynn (STEAM_0:0:79621462) said: .//So he tried to hit them, right before i picked um both up
v33x [14:52:44] [FL:RP]666 (STEAM_0:0:92179869) said: ye

Now, when I was talking to 666 he stated that in the alley way, (where fearRP was broken), no baseball bats where swung, or had been swung. So fearRP would not have been off, it would have only been off when Blurr tried to swing for you with the bat at the end where I picked you both up to a roof.
But still, as explained in the main post they weren't able to see me before they came out. So they were not able to see me and Blurr in the alleyway when he was running after me.
if you have any evidence of me attempting to hit you in the ally please post it, I mean on the Fearless Servers and not on Single player. I never attempted to hit you in the ally nor did I hit you after you broke fear RP or attempt to hit. I can remember you breaking fear RP and you running to the end and I ran to the end of the ally and said "you broke fear RP" then I stopped got my hands out and called a staff member through @
I did not get any screenshots of you hitting me, but you were hitting after me. I do not have evidence of that but I hope somebody believes me.
Somebody has sent me a steam message saying I should write this to help me in the UBR. "I would like to add that bats should not apply FearRP as they are not lethal. Instead knife would." And "Also running at the point he was about to hit me should be considered DODGE".
If I can damage you with the bat it can be lethal, I can know you out with the bat too.
It is not about someone believing you, I never hit you and there in noting in the damage logs to show for me hitting you. I didn't swing for you either and there is no way to prove it. No screenshots nothing so not much we can do.
Waiting for response. How long is it going to take?
Sebasti161, be patience and do not rush your UBR. The staff are obviously investigating into the case.
Ok, seen as I do believe the rules where broken, the ban will stay issued/on your record.

Denied.