Unban Request
Your Name: [FL:RP] Jahizzle

Your ban ID: 59291

Banned By: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: NLR. 13th ban. Running right back to where he died to grab car in a war-zone.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Helo again guys, I dont know if you remember me but I cannot stop thinking about the fun times I have endured whilst playing on this server and with the fearless community. I have thought hard about this and I strongly feel that my ban should be shortened to about 3-6 months. I feel this because I seriously do miss this server and it makes me feel upset when I say my steam friends on this playing without me. I have made an unban request before but as Enzyme said, started it off with a lie. This hsows just how desperate i was to get back on the server. The enitial reason to purchase garrys mod was because of this server as I played on it when I ws at my friends house. I now know how stupid I was to break the rules and know I could cross my heart to say I will never break a rule again. I have been through alot of servers on garrys mod but none can compare to this.

I assure you, if you please ust give me ONE more chance i will never break a single rule again and contribute to the fearless community. I will also donate as I am intrigued with the recievables from the donator status. Please, all i am asking for is one more chance, just.

Thankyou, [FL:RP] Jahizzle
I agree with this, he used to role play with me and we used to make businesses, he is a good friend and i think he has done enough time to re-evaluate his decisions in FL:RP
Pending investigation.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Why should I believe that you will change your ways? You've recieved 13 bans now and you have yet to show any improvement.

I remember your case quite well and how you blatantly broke the rules, knowing that you were very close to your end on FL.
The stats are against you as you've managed to rack up 13 bans in 238 hours, and I'm not convinced that you actually want to learn and follow the rules.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I clearly see where you are coming from, but I really do think I should have one more chance.

I was doing some really good rp but then i accidentally broke more rule and got perma banned.

If you just give me one more chance I can show you that i wil not break the rules and do some good roleplaying.

As you said, i have yet to show you improvement and i can ssure you, you will see this. I will convince you that i will not break anymore rules and roleplay as I should do.

Its been about 3-4 months now and i believe I have re-evaluated my ways and will play on the server the way i should do.
I dont know if you have forgotten about this unban request but i am still waiting for a reply, Thankyou
Denied.

It is too early to give you another chance with your ban record in the amount of time you gained it. Resubmit this in the future.