What's with the flaming
Something I got to say about this [Image: normal_Retard_Win.jpg&t=1]
-Signature removed-
(09-07-2010, 07:23 PM)s.J. Wrote: Something I got to say about this [Image: normal_Retard_Win.jpg&t=1]

hahhaha you stole that picture from a guy! it has already been posted on this forum!! xD ^^ Smile
i just LOVE that picture XD
(09-07-2010, 07:29 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:
(09-07-2010, 07:23 PM)s.J. Wrote: Something I got to say about this [Image: normal_Retard_Win.jpg&t=1]

hahhaha you stole that picture from a guy! it has already been posted on this forum!! xD ^^ Smile
i just LOVE that picture XD

Stole it from my brother
-Signature removed-
That is just dumb. People who insult handicapped ppl, aint worth more than horseshit. You dont kick anyone who lays on the floor do you?
(09-07-2010, 08:02 PM)Paven Wrote: That is just dumb. People who insult handicapped ppl, aint worth more than horseshit. You dont kick anyone who lays on the floor do you?

well... if he's a bad guy i do :> lol i think that if you mock down A GUY, you aint worth more than horseshit. But if you laugh about them generally, not letting them know, i just look at it as innocent laughing that harms no1 Smile Now let's not go off-topic (which we've allready done) could some1 close this thread or... ? Tounge
(09-07-2010, 08:02 PM)Paven Wrote: That is just dumb. People who insult handicapped ppl, aint worth more than horseshit. You dont kick anyone who lays on the floor do you?

I don't insult them it's a pic
You have to be able to laugh with anything this is not meant as an offense to handicapped people...
I seriously respect them
But this is just the internet and I found that Image fitting for what's going on
-Signature removed-
Paven seriously don't get mad because of a damn picture? I was thinking, do you actually have humor in any way? I'm tired of seeing far-to-serious post..
It's Dr. Pepper and Amaretto. You put some Dr. Pepper in a pint glass, fill a shot glass with Amaretto then light it (carefully) then drop it in the Dr. Pepper and drink it.Steph
(09-14-2010, 06:23 AM)Cecil Wrote: It's Dr. Pepper and Amaretto. You put some Dr. Pepper in a pint glass, fill a shot glass with Amaretto then light it (carefully) then drop it in the Dr. Pepper and drink it.Steph

Wow.. Oftopic.
Yup, as i see people can't see that this is a serious thread and they are bullshitting around.
Signature too big...