What's with the flaming
Ok, i noticed (maybe like you) that some/alot threads and posts end with flaming wars and it has to be closed,
I think this is pretty retarded, because we are a community and we need to respect each other.
It's fucking annoying when ur talking about a regular ban request or admin Abuse Thread that everyone begins to flame. Atleast that's my opinion.
Signature too big...
i agree with this. Even if you start discussing a players behavior, other members come and flame. This is mostly because people are often having bad days. When you have a bad day it's so easy to flame on someone over the internett. I say everyone stay out of the forums as long as youre in a very bad mood. I'll do this myself
I've seen many threads that turn into flame wars, when the OP could simply have been a pm.

*coughskaaracough*
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(09-06-2010, 03:38 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: I've seen many threads that turn into flame wars, when the OP could simply have been a pm.

*coughskaaracough*

-the beginning of a flame war. and if youre talking about that with s.J, i was just defending myself. He started it just like you are now. PERIOD
(09-06-2010, 07:53 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:
(09-06-2010, 03:38 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: I've seen many threads that turn into flame wars, when the OP could simply have been a pm.

*coughskaaracough*

-the beginning of a flame war. and if youre talking about that with s.J, i was just defending myself. He started it just like you are now. PERIOD
Sigh don't act like it's my fault ...
You had to made a request bitching about the behaviour of people and how they don't let you mind there business ...
Saying my opinion is no reason to defend yourself and now put this on me
-Signature removed-
Brilliant example: You should have PM'd that last reply, Skaara.

Okay, it actually appears to me that Skaara is provoking these flamewars all over the place. This seems like an act of Trolling and sabotage against our forums and fair community and I think a worthy punishment should follow if the person in question doesn't start behaving.
excuse me yes i agree that i'm provoking these flamewars, but why? oh, why? ill tell you!: because people come starting AT ME! they only get back what they started and i WILL stick with that wether you like it or not. I think this Post-conversation is a good example for the post itself
but ok, i'll TRY to answer comments from people that wants to start something *coughrafficough* -with PM's <.<
Please use the report button if you see messages that starts a flamewar, or that are a part of the flamewar. I can't simply check all topics, but if I got a report, it shows up at my admin panel.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(09-06-2010, 08:17 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: excuse me yes i agree that i'm provoking these flamewars, but why? oh, why? ill tell you!: because people come starting AT ME! they only get back what they started and i WILL stick with that wether you like it or not. I think this Post-conversation is a good example for the post itself
but ok, i'll TRY to answer comments from people that wants to start something *coughrafficough* -with PM's <.<

Omfg ...
I don't feel like starting another flamewar but omg you'r doing this on purpose just to reach I have no idea what goal but ... wtf
-Signature removed-
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1907543 Take a chill pill guys (;