[PROJECT] EvoCity Road Signs
It's my small project, now it's only images, but in the future i will try to make a models and probably even ask to get them launched to Evocity-1 server. (Currently making for that EvoCity)

I am using Swedish and Norwegian signing system. I really the European road infractructure, though I have chosen that countries and their styles Tounge

If there is anyone who can help me making models and other stufff, please welcome, PM me and I am ready to work with you.

Currently done:

There are also some other signs I already made, but I will upload them later Smile

"Stopp" should only have one "p".

Other than that, it's good, although the FL logo seems a bit out-of-place with the noticeably brighter colour scheme of the sign itself.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(09-29-2011, 05:21 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: "Stopp" should only have one "p".

Other than that, it's good, although the FL logo seems a bit out-of-place with the noticeably brighter colour scheme of the sign itself.

In Scandinavian countries it's with 2 "p's" but it's not the last version... Soon I will fix it, and even probably make a model of it.
(09-29-2011, 05:24 PM)HoLyWoLf Wrote: In Scandinavian countries it's with 2 "p's" but it's not the last version... Soon I will fix it, and even probably make a model of it.
Remember that Evocity is supposedly set in the United States.
(09-29-2011, 05:25 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
(09-29-2011, 05:24 PM)HoLyWoLf Wrote: In Scandinavian countries it's with 2 "p's" but it's not the last version... Soon I will fix it, and even probably make a model of it.
Remember that Evocity is supposedly set in the United States.

Perhaps I should make the speed's in MPH then?

***Version 1.1 uploaded, check 1st post here
That's a huge improvement. And yes, I suppose the speeds would be better measured in MpH.
Stopp is Norwegian and Swedish not Danish so it's not the whole scandinavia.
(09-29-2011, 06:38 PM)PrivaTToast Wrote: Stopp is Norwegian and Swedish not Danish so it's not the whole scandinavia.

Well I dont know about Denmark, but Norway (I speak Norwegian) + Sweden, Finland and Estonia have STOPP, not STOP. But I already fixed it in v 1.1 Tounge
Next release v 1.2 pretty soon today if it's ok I will try to do a model from that and maybe even we can get that on the server

***Version 1.2 [currently final] uploaded, check 1st post here
The following 1 user Likes Marchelolo's post:
  • equal
Looks kewl.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(09-29-2011, 06:44 PM)HoLyWoLf Wrote:
(09-29-2011, 06:38 PM)PrivaTToast Wrote: Stopp is Norwegian and Swedish not Danish so it's not the whole scandinavia.

Well I dont know about Denmark, but Norway (I speak Norwegian) + Sweden, Finland and Estonia have STOPP, not STOP. But I already fixed it in v 1.1 Tounge
Next release v 1.2 pretty soon today if it's ok I will try to do a model from that and maybe even we can get that on the server

***Version 1.2 [currently final] uploaded, check 1st post here

Psst it aint STOPP in Finland Cheese and i don't think in Estonia either