I believe i've lost alot of weapons
Hello
Recently i have been unbanned(For around a year) i hop onto Fearless and most of my weapons have gone ? I was rather confused but i saw the new weapons and the old cs ones had gone. Before being banned i remember having 1.5 mil and buying a BMW witch is one mill, so i had 500k left, i now have 540k and mall of my AWP's Ak's and M4's have gone etc. I got told by a friend that i should have been refunded, however i don't believe i have. it's been a very long time so i might now have so please correct me if I'm wrong. - Thanks

Also, why does it say i'm a donator on forums when i don't have access on the server?
[Image: IbHBvag.png]
If you like BMW M4's +rep me.
The refund was not given at a 100% rate, that's probably why your money is like that. As for the donator, if you donated only once, it shows that your a donator on the forums forever.
You were refunded $124,745 for your weapons.
Firstly when you where banned a new weapon pack was introduced (CW2) all of your old weapons would have been automatically refunded at at a price lower than market. Hence you having 40k more than you remember. And as for the donator the tags last forever on the forum but donator status lasts for 90 days in game.
Ok, i must have been mistaken. Thank you so much for the feedback and support
[Image: IbHBvag.png]
If you like BMW M4's +rep me.