Report: [P:RP][FL:RP] WilliamFarmery10; [ET][FL:RP] Kyle Fraser.
Name of player: [P:RP][FL:RP] WilliamFarmery10;  [ET][FL:RP] Kyle Fraser.
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82596154 ;  STEAM_0:1:104890349
Time in GMT: Around 3:15 GMT.
Server: Evocity.v33x
Summary: So I was a Sergeant and I decided to go over the villas with my police vehicle without any backup or anything. No situation. Only investigating. So I enter the villas and I notice there was only one house bought because it had walls and stuff. As you can see it is non-warrantable because there are no high walls (infront of it) so I was like turning my car back and if you can see in the video you can notice a person in a suit with a gun (a sniper apparently) in their hands aiming at the villas. To my surprise the shot was made for me and it didn't come once. They shot me twice. For no apparent reason. This looks to me as a way to start a fight with the police or something. Provocation without reason. This can count as RDM as I result in death too. So I turn my car and quickly open the siren and get closer. I get out and shoot at them as they are (apparently) still aiming at me. You will also see the video and you can judge by yourselves. The TRANQ holding guy is KyleFrasser and the AWM guy is WilliamFarmery.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/1OnNm9TD8lM
Additional Info:
As you can see another police officer was there by chance and he stopped there. If you roll back I  DIDN'T request backup. After I respawned I noticed they were requesting backup in the Corleone Villas. This looks to me as a case to start a reason-less fight with the police. I demand a punishment. After I pm'ed them they refused to tell me why they shot me and also telling me that I shot at them FIRST! But look at the video.

I also use Shadowplay for recording. It saves around the last 5 minutes of gameplay. Not manual recording.
I Can explain even know I told you everything on PM in Game.
Me and the Other Rebels were Raiding a base and me and William were Snipers And all we saw was cops didn't know if they called you or not so William Shot at you and you got out of the car and shot back then I tranqed you and we came over too see if you were dead or not and you were not so we finished you off.

Anyway I was the tranqer not the AWM
[Image: ayB2o2k.png]
                                                                     Thanks Bambo for the signature!
Request for [P:RP] [FL:RP] WilliamFarmery10 reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding RDM.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

Request for [ET] [FL:RP] Kyle Fraser reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding RDM.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] Sir Crow
Server Administrative Team
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]