Your ban ID: 63224

Banned by: 
[FL] Obay 
[FL] BlackOut 
[FL] Rolorox

Reason: BRA (62139) - FailRP [LAST CHANCE]

Involved: Marty and Mustang

Why we should unban you:
Was talking to Marty about getting uniforms OOC. Later in IC, A cop (Marty) in uniform told me to crack open a cop car and grab a police uniform. No questions asked, I obliged. He walked over to me later after standing there, whilst I was breaking into the cop car. The rest is on video. Don't see how any rule was broken provided a cop in uniform (though a fake uniform, and though he was citizen) told me to do it, or even a month ban to boot.

[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
Original Video used on the ban request

Rules Broken:
  • 9.1 Custom job titles must accurately state what character you intend to roleplay.
  • 9.6 You must roleplay your job accurately (i.e. do not pretend that you’re a special ops soldier as a citizen or chef).
You are a Hitman/Hitwomen; Your job specification is set to assassinate those of which has hits on them, not to go around steeling from government vehicles 

Reference to FailRP:
- Stealing from a government vehicle in the middle of the street; you are a hitwomen, you are suppose to remain hidden and discrete.  Not running around the city setting off car alarms while you steal things from it.

- Stealing things with your job set to Hitwomen; Again your job it preform hits, not steal things.  The role could have be properly conducted (Hire a rebel)

Marty: "I'm going to stand here and just pretend that I am a cop"
It is very obvious that from this quote prove that he was not a cop.. and the bystander soon found out that he was not a real cop also.  The argument you provided is not valid.

This image is proof of what you had your job set too.

I do not recall him saying that to me man, maybe I was not there. Could you provide raw evidence that I was there standing with him while he said that because I don't even remember that.
EDIT: Didn't catch him say that in the video. How are you even going to tell me that that's a valid counter claim when he says that literally seconds before I unlock the physical car. Seriously?
and even if I was there, who's to say that he was not joking with me about "pretending to me a cop". Sure it's extremely unlikely, however let's not forget Marty's in-character description was along the lines of him commonly being drunk and disorderly. That, and the mixture of the alchoholic voice I know first hand, supports the claim. 
I understand that the rule 9.1 states this, that is specifically why I changed my job nearly immediately after I stole from that car. The logs can prove this. The only reason I did not change it for the first car is because the man in uniform told me I can go and do it.
I roleplayed my job accurately beforehand. I asked people if they wanted hits, and if they did, I asked for reasons. I ended up getting nothing because they were all just "because i don't like him" or stuff of the sort, so I changed it to Locksmith right after the first car, may I repeat, that I had permission to unlock. I then roleplayed the Locksmith job correctly. I asked people if they needed stuff unlocked, however of course, my main concern was secretly robbing people's vehicles, which according to the job title is not failrp in the slightest.
Additional Rules Broken:
  • 2.6 Powergaming is not allowed
You changed your job during an RP situation to gain you an advantage within the roleplay at hand.

Rules still broken:
  • 9.1 Custom job titles must accurately state what character you intend to roleplay.

• 9.6 You must roleplay your job accurately (i.e. do not pretend that you’re a special ops soldier as a citizen or chef).

Ban reason: Fixed
Denied