Evo News | Horror in EvoCity as deadly Hurricane hits the poor city.

Horror in EvoCity as deadly Hurricane hits the poor city. 

Just a few hours ago there was a deadly hurricane here in EvoCity, reports say around 27 people injured and 30 people lost their lives in this tragic mess. Fire-fighters are now still currently searching for the missing reported people. The president also held a speech at nexus garage where he reportedly allowed hundreds of citizens in.

President Speech:
"We are prepared to refund the citizens there money back on there homes lost, before adding are thoughts go to the loved lost ones who did not survive tonight's deadly horror "

Citizens have also reported power cuts in their area, they said they have noticed the power company and once the storm has ended the will be back up in all areas getting the power back on ASAP, Power lines have been reportedly fell on 2 cars causing them to collide together, Which made both of them Male fighting to survive. Medics are also battling to save there lives in hospital. 

Police spokesman has stated "We have closed the tunnel area because a power line has fell and injured 2 men who are battling to stay alive. Medics responded quickly and are battling to keep them alive - Medics have said they are loosing alot of blood and 1 man reportedly went un conscious as the tree hit the 80 year old man as he was walking back with his shopping bags" 

Where the powerline fell and injured 2 people including one man walking by

Where the president has kept the citizens safe 

Bus services had also stopped and had to evacuate all passengers off

Thank You!
More news later tonight!
The following 5 users Like BouncingBall's post:
  • Noble, DVN, Suarez, mgdwszx, Benporium
BTW I saved 17 people 6 of which were trapped under debris
This was amazing and im the guy in the White suit on the second image XD
[Image: ayB2o2k.png]
                                                                     Thanks Bambo for the signature!
Nice article, wish I had been there.
That looks scary, thank goodness I was out of the city doing business! Hope everyone is okay.

OOC: Great article, nice images too.
Good job I was out at my Mothers for this, what a coincidence! Thoughts to everyone affected.

OOC: Nice.
I was in Tokyo at the time, doing official stuff. Hope my f**k'in base is okay, don't want to pay more money for that sh*t.
-COMMANDER WINSTON SMITH

OOC: Looks cool.