ubr - notorious moonman
NOTE: Posted on behalf of Notorious Moonman, via Steam Message.

Your name: notorious moonman

Your ban ID: 63184

Banned by: [fl] barkles

Reason: Trolling around - Micspam

Involved: dunno

Why we should unban you: Hello. I appear to have been banned from your servers under the reason Trolling around - Micspam. I have read the rules and I apologise for the mistakes I made. I only have a couple of hours and I did not realise that micspamming as I was was not allowed. It will not happen again and I do apologise for the mistakes I made. Please give me another chance as I do not believe a 14 day ban for a person like myself, a newbie, should have been given. at least tell me about the rule and give me a warning or something. 14 days is just a lot of time and i cannot wait to play on your server again i want to play your server because of the summer holidays and now I cannot please think about it it will not happen again. thank you.
to be honest you told me you identified as "memesexual, and said that you were oppressed by Brynn" and according to Brynn you were micspamming too.

Denied. You knew what you were doing you can use the two weeks to read the rules, so you can come back and follow them.

Closing notes: user was in breach of UBR rules which state you may not make an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]