What is a Doomfort now-a-days?
(07-12-2015, 01:03 PM)Temar Wrote: The whole abuse and doom fort is issue is blown out of proportion
It's a simple box with large shooting hole
The defender will all always have the advantage as that the point of a defence the rule is to prevent over the top unfair defences
Also who cares about cracker
There is plenty of tools available to get in with our even using keypad
Molotov/beach

Who cares about the cracker? 
There's a rule that states how a cracker should be used, and the cracker in this particular instance was misused. So I wanted clarification. 
(07-12-2015, 01:03 PM)Temar Wrote: Also who cares about cracker
Molotov/beach

lmao what kind of logic is this?

why even bother requiring a keypad if you can just molotov right?
The following 2 users Like Adman's post:
  • yarrrs,
Rofl, its like saying of course you can propblock theres breaches/molotovs you can use.

Why would I bother wasting my very own items for players that cant follow base rules? Also, if thats the case, remove the keypad placement rule.
The following 1 user Likes Jericho's post:
  • yarrrs
So keypads must be in a 'non-shootable' position? The amount of raids I've tried to carry out and I've been killed while cracking is mad.
(07-13-2015, 02:09 PM)Adman Wrote:
Molotov/beach
(07-13-2015, 02:22 PM)Jericho Wrote: Rofl, its like saying of course you can propblock theres breaches/molotovs you can use.
Why would I bother wasting my very own items for players that cant follow base rules? Also, if thats the case, remove the keypad placement rule.
What kind of logic is YOURS? Temar was simply saying you don't have to use the keypad to get past doom bases, and that there are a multitude of other ways to get in. You two make absolutely no sense saying just remove the requirement of keypads, and look silly doing so.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 1 user Likes WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
(07-13-2015, 04:35 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote:
Molotov/beach
(07-13-2015, 02:22 PM)Jericho Wrote: Rofl, its like saying of course you can propblock theres breaches/molotovs you can use.
What kind of logic is YOURS? Temar was simply saying you don't have to use the keypad to get past doom bases, and that there are a multitude of other ways to get in. You two make absolutely no sense saying just remove the requirement of keypads, and look silly do so.
Are you kidding me bro? Of course it doesn't make sense, why the fuck have a keypad when it is IMPOSSIBLE to use it because you'll just get instantly shot because it is placed in such a way that is "allowed". 
Yes of course you can use molotovs but what is the point of keypad crackers if it is virtually impossible and useless, because you'll end up dying with it?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Jericho
I vote we remove keypad crackers. +support
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 1 user Likes ryan!'s post:
  • yarrrs
(07-13-2015, 06:58 PM)Midget Wrote:
(07-13-2015, 04:35 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote:
Molotov/beach
What kind of logic is YOURS? Temar was simply saying you don't have to use the keypad to get past doom bases, and that there are a multitude of other ways to get in. You two make absolutely no sense saying just remove the requirement of keypads, and look silly do so.
Are you kidding me bro? Of course it doesn't make sense, why the fuck have a keypad when it is IMPOSSIBLE to use it because you'll just get instantly shot because it is placed in such a way that is "allowed". 
Yes of course you can use molotovs but what is the point of keypad crackers if it is virtually impossible and useless, because you'll end up dying with it?

If you had actually read what I said, maybe I wouldn't have to waste time writing this. I am not talking about keypads being used properly in doomforts. I'm reinforcing Temars point that there are OTHER THINGS THAT CAN TAKE DOWN DOOMFORTS.  Goddamn, Fearless has had less and less literacy rates as the years go by.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 1 user Likes WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Kpred
(07-13-2015, 07:30 PM)ryan! Wrote: I vote we remove keypad crackers. +support

+Support
Still could use a proper response besides "use a molotov" the rule specifically states that you cannot have a keypad facing away from where you can be getting shot from.

http://puu.sh/iT2rU/8789e25fa3.png