[Need Help] Stock Market for Fearless
Photo 
For over a year now I've been working on building a web-based stock market that I could run for members of the Fearless community to use. This is what I currently have as a front end design from my short bursts of work that I've put in: http://frontierr.net/FNEI/Index.html

Since I had very little experience with the back-end area of websites ,such as PHP, I'm looking for someone to help out on the project and help run it as well if interested (there will be perks in doing so). If you're interested in helping out please feel free to contact me either on the forums or Steam: [FL:RP] Noble

I look forward to actually being able to bring this project to completion and I can post progress here if anyone is interested in seeing it. Thanks!
A stock market as in "i can buy stock and shares"? Im bad at coding but happy to help with the economical aspect of this?
Intersting project, unfortunately I currently don't have the time or skills to help. Wish you good luck non the less.
I've done a bit of rebranding to the project as well as a more suitable change of name that allows it to be more easily identified. I'm still looking for help from anyone interested and who has experience with PHP to work on the back-end of the market (front end designing is all but done).
This based off GTA V Stock market Design?