Fearless GFX
Welcome to the Fearless GFX Thread!

What is this?
This thread is a place to get some free graphics for any need! Anything from Banners to signatures to profile avatars, You name it!

Why choose this thread over the many others?
There are many MANY different threads supposedly offering the "Best Graphics" and they are all very good at their work but here is where you can get yourselves the true best graphics around.

Who makes them?
I do! I am a current GCSE Graphics student who does allot of work with photoshop. Before I started with my GCSE's I still used to impress many people with what I can produce within photoshop!

Can I see some of your previous work?
I try to include 90% of my GFX work here however due to coursework restrictions, not ALL of it can be made available for the public.

Can you give me some more examples of what you can make?
  • Here are a list of example requests that you could make!
  • Profile Avatar
  • Thread Graphics
  • Forum Signature
  • 3D text renders
  • Clan GFX
  • Desktop Wallpaper
    Those are just some examples of what you could ask for, but anything else that you may want is also fine!

How do I request a Graphic to be made?
Quite simply describe in as much detail as you wish in the replies below, and when I get some spare time, I will get straight to work!
(Please do not nag me to supply you with your graphic as it will just make me push your request to the back of the pile)

Any further questions?
If you have anything you need to ask, feel free to reply down below!
Looks great. I am sad tht we don't have photoshop for the moment. els I could make many things aswell. Not as good as you, but still :p
(07-08-2015, 08:45 PM)Hostage Wrote: Looks great. I am sad tht we don't have photoshop for the moment. els I could make many things aswell. Not as good as you, but still :p

Believe me, it took a loooong time to get to where I am now
Pretty cool, best of luck. Looking forward to see some work.
I'll contact you privately.

Want a background making for a company but obviously for advertisement reasons I can't put that here haha.

Good luck!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
You've got some nice work in your portfolio, best of luck Smile
Amazing GRiiM
Gd Luck
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:71802224&b=13]
Can you make the sentences below like they are writen like this

Spoiler :
https://www.google.gr/search?q=calligraphy&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=899&tbm=isch&imgil=gL2Ey7DJMlqH5M%253A%253BBjdt2Go29Wf1vM%253Bhttps%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.pinterest.com%25252Fexplore%25252Fcalligraphy-alphabet%25252F&source=iu&pf=m&fir=gL2Ey7DJMlqH5M%253A%252CBjdt2Go29Wf1vM%252C_&usg=__iScZoOEs0AJ9uerDHZsCYYmj8Ww%3D&ved=0CCgQyjc&ei=y_CeVbmbJ8P8ywPHzKWwCg#imgrc=xko1krmS0s-ZhM%3A&usg=__iScZoOEs0AJ9uerDHZsCYYmj8Ww%3D

Who are Slyfox
Establishment
Slyfox Goals
Slyfox Achievments
Slyfox Ranks
Slyfox Classes
Slyfox Allies
Slyfox Enemies
Slyfox Identity Cards
Slyfox Premises
Development
Application Form

(please make it fancy as you can or if you can make one looking like your F texture where it says GFX)
(07-09-2015, 10:17 PM)Project Wrote: Can you make the sentences below like they are writen like this

Spoiler :
https://www.google.gr/search?q=calligraphy&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=899&tbm=isch&imgil=gL2Ey7DJMlqH5M%253A%253BBjdt2Go29Wf1vM%253Bhttps%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.pinterest.com%25252Fexplore%25252Fcalligraphy-alphabet%25252F&source=iu&pf=m&fir=gL2Ey7DJMlqH5M%253A%252CBjdt2Go29Wf1vM%252C_&usg=__iScZoOEs0AJ9uerDHZsCYYmj8Ww%3D&ved=0CCgQyjc&ei=y_CeVbmbJ8P8ywPHzKWwCg#imgrc=xko1krmS0s-ZhM%3A&usg=__iScZoOEs0AJ9uerDHZsCYYmj8Ww%3D

Who are Slyfox
Establishment
Slyfox Goals
Slyfox Achievments
Slyfox Ranks
Slyfox Classes
Slyfox Allies
Slyfox Enemies
Slyfox Identity Cards
Slyfox Premises
Development
Application Form
(please make it fancy as you can or if you can make one looking like your F texture where it says GFX)
I'll get right to it
EDIT: Finished, the end product has been sent to the user
Anybody else want anything made?