Yo skrubs, guess who's back?
I joined Fearless way back in 2012 but I stopped played around 2013 because I wanted to persue my interests in other things. Anyway I have returned from the depths of CS:GO matchmaking to play once again ! 

Some of you may have noticed me or a few of my fellow clan members on the streets of Evocity, it's strange seeing old faces now with 2000+ hours and a multitude of RPP's alongside, but I digress, My recent experiences of Fearless have really got me hooked again and I'd happily like to start playing again !

I have already met up with old friends and even made new ones, its nice to see how much the server has progressed since I last played! The new weapons and vehicles have breathed a lot of life back into the server and made it appealing to me again!

I would like to be a more passive role player in this new session because I feel I get into too much trouble otherwise aha! 

Anyway, I hope to see you on the streets of Evocity! 

-Forgee
Welcome back.
Yo! It's you? OMG Haven't seen you in a while! Back then you were The Sh*t everyone was talking about. I remember one admin in particular telling me that he'd like to be like you.

OMG I just can't believe this, welcome back dude!
Right...
The following 2 users Like Forgee's post:
  • Benporium, Von Tempski
(07-08-2015, 12:04 AM)[FL:RP] Markus Wrote: Yo! It's you? OMG Haven't seen you in a while! Back then you were The Sh*t everyone was talking about. I remember one admin in particular telling me that he'd like to be like you.

OMG I just can't believe this, welcome back dude!

(07-08-2015, 03:06 PM)Forgee Wrote: Right...

Hehe, welcome back supposedly famous person. Have fun.
Welcome back bud, enjoy!
I somehow can't renember you...

But welcome back whoever you are Cheese
I wasnt the most popular, considering I was 13 xD
Welcome back.
What were you famous for?

Welcome back! I know this clan for the BR i got, but nevertheless wb.