The big "I am at work and I am bored" thread.
(07-08-2015, 10:59 AM)Doodleh Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 10:57 AM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: I just finished my sandwich and I will never get all my work done by Friday.
Friday is my last day here at this company. What should I do, mighty Doodleh

How important is that job for you?
Do you like it?

It's a temporarily job. I have a contract for 2 weeks, 1 week already passed so Friday is my last day.
The work itself is utter shit and exhausting, so don't like it at all.

If I dont finish it by Friday the boss of my boss will complain to my boss. (lol dat sentence)
I guess I shouldn't care cause I'm gone anyway but meh, my boss is nice

Edit: My boss came in, have to get back on it now.
(07-08-2015, 11:02 AM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 10:57 AM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: I just finished my sandwich and I will never get all my work done by Friday.
Do you like it?
It's a temporarily job. I have a contract for 2 weeks, 1 week already passed so Friday is my last day.
If I dont finish it by Friday the boss of my boss will complain to my boss. (lol dat sentence)

I've reached a verdict.

Go out in style, and find something more long term which you do enjoy.

Do something I do, I sit on my ass all, doing nothing and earning money in the process.
(07-08-2015, 11:03 AM)Doodleh Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 11:02 AM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote:
Do you like it?

I've reached a verdict.

Go out in style, and find something more long term which you do enjoy.

Do something I do, I sit on my ass all, doing nothing and earning money in the process.
Mighty Doodleh, can you teach me How you're doing that?
(07-08-2015, 01:59 PM)Freezak Wrote: Mighty Doodleh, can you teach me How you're doing that?

Get a job in a good callcenter, not those rubbish ones.

Do your job well and all you can do is chill.
Today I am making an origami star out of memos, no one gives a fuck what I do.

I have spoken.
Well, I work for a small business in a local village. As we work with PPC and large businesses we've managed to spend £192,385 of around 200 Clients' money on Google AdWords in the past 30 days. Our boss is fucking wadded, he's got a load of cash and he's an amazing boss.

Every Friday
Freebie Friday's with free Subway or some type of food, 20+ crate Budweiser's and after finishing morning's work we sit and play games in the staff room or go to the pub. Luckiest, and most enjoyable job ever. I genuinely sit all day as an account manager and look how I can spend peoples money more efficiently then make the changes.
(07-08-2015, 03:02 PM)DVN Wrote: Well, I work for a small business in a local village. As we work with PPC and large businesses we've managed to spend £192,385 of around 200 Clients' money on Google AdWords in the past 30 days. Our boss is freaking wadded, he's got a load of cash and he's an amazing boss.

Every Friday
Freebie Friday's with free Subway or some type of food, 20+ crate Budweiser's and after finishing morning's work we sit and play games in the staff room or go to the pub. Luckiest, and most enjoyable job ever. I genuinely sit all day as an account manager and look how I can spend peoples money more efficiently then make the changes.

You have gained my interest, though you must work. I do not do anything.
The following 2 users Like Doodleh's post:
  • DVN, Benporium
It is another round of doodleh trivia, ask me anything.
What GÜ pudding Shal I pick up on my way back from the show tonight?
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(07-13-2015, 11:10 AM)Barkles Wrote: What GÜ pudding Shal I pick up on my way back from the show tonight?

Strawberry
If the world was blown up by the moon, why was the sun not blocking it by using Russia as the new pluto and throwing it at the moon and making entropy go 5 billion times faster so the universe would implode and end everything including humanity.
Yet again, I am bored.