The big "I am at work and I am bored" thread.
Ask me anything.
why are you not working? Tounge
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 14 users Like Barkles's post:
  • GRiiM, Falc, MacTavish, Brynn, Voluptious, Benporium, Blurr, Nexus, Davidson, RK-Fin, Decay, Wood, Zan, Kippsee
I am giving training to a new colleague.

Work in a callcenter is rather boring, luckily no one pays attention to me.
The following 2 users Like Doodleh's post:
  • DVN, MacTavish
If Hannah eats 2 sweets. What is the purpose of life?
The following 1 user Likes Jericho's post:
  • Link
(07-07-2015, 01:52 PM)Jericho Wrote: If Hannah eats 2 sweets. What is the purpose of life?

If Hannah eats 2 sweets, the answer to the big question shall not reveal itself, though Hannah would go into a seizure because of an MDMA overdose.
Want to be General Ricket's new girlfriend for the night?
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
(07-07-2015, 03:22 PM)SirCrow Wrote: Want to be General Ricket's new girlfriend for the night?

Depends, is General Ricket willing to be my girlfriend for the night?
(07-07-2015, 03:25 PM)Doodleh Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 03:22 PM)SirCrow Wrote: Want to be General Ricket's new girlfriend for the night?

Depends, is General Ricket willing to be my girlfriend for the night?

Hehe, I like this lad. Why did China break of relation with the Soviet Union in 1967?
(07-07-2015, 03:38 PM)Davidson Wrote: Hehe, I like this lad. Why did China break of relation with the Soviet Union in 1967?

Now that is rather interesting.
This was due to the following,

The doctrinal divergence derived from Chinese and Russian national interests, and from the régimes' different interpretations of Doodlehism.

This china-soviet split was key in the cold war, warming up the situation.

To this day we still are experiencing the results of this and we gave it a name, global warming.

I hope I've answered your question to satisfaction.
If Barkles was promoted on the 7th of April what is the square root of the amount of bans he has given out.