Unban request
Ingame name [FLRP] Python
Ban ID : 3594
Why we should unban you :
I was banned for punching my friend to let him know i was there (his name is FLRP Anakonda ) And i got banned. If you want more detail please veiw my denied unban req. I have waited the 3 day required to make another unban req. and during this time i have read the rules so many times i have burned them into my brain. What i plead from you is to unban me. This is all i have to say.
Hi there!
It's still punchwhoring. It's not so hard to just go "Hello mate" instead. As it is, I'll let Soul respond as he's that admin that banned you.

Also if Anakonda would care to reply to confirm whether or not it's true that it was only intended as a cheeky greeting, that'd be appreciated.
well i agree it was punchworing and just to say it only takes 1 damage so i dont really mind hes my friend : ) we love joking to eachother, thats like how he meets me xD he would probably do it irl too :S xD well all im saying i accept that he punched me i have told him that its against the rules he said to me earlier he burned the rules into his head so i think it will really be a long time till he gets his next ban : )
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
Alright, thank you for your point of view, Anakonda. Now I'll just wait until Soul replies.
Alright then. Thanks for replying Soul.

Sorry, Python, but he's right - Take this as an opportunity to read the rules and RP guide fully before coming back - Request denied.
I disagree, punching randomly your friends on the street makes FL looks bad.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.