Minor updates and a little preview
Honestly, I think it's too fucking fast.

This thing will be an absolute missile in the hands of the wrong people. For such a big truck, I feel like it needs to be a little slower. It also appears to have the turning radius of a smart car.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Matrix_
Thanks for all the updates recently, they've been amazing! Keep it up and I love the fire truck preview.
Amazing!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Still hoping for new Firefighter models Cheese
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 1 user Likes MrTreeGames's post:
  • Moisty
Good job, keep up the great work!
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
(07-06-2015, 02:06 PM)Faustie Wrote: As for the sneak preview, I started this last night and it's looking pretty good so far, though there are still some things left to do: http://original.livestream.com/mostglori...51bcb20e1e

<3

/Finally
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
I think the Fire Engine should have sounds like the Fire Truck Nevy posted, a standard siren normally, but for the manual siren have the old Q siren that they cranked up as they were pulling out. Around here the Quints all have the same sirens as the Police, but when they're approaching intersections they use the older sounding siren (Federal Signal Q Siren). It seems to be a very common setup, and I'd love to see it on FL.

(I would also vote for Powercall Sirens and Q Sirens but that is not as common a siren setup.)
lol
LOL Man, I will miss stealing a total of four SWAT vans on different occasions.
Faustie where do you get your SWAG from msg me if you want to plug a hole
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I can't wait for this know when the New ambulance is gonna be in use?
This happens 80% of time your ran over on fearless..
[Image: ZCm357c.gif]