Minor updates and a little preview
Hi all,

In response to a couple of requests I received last night from Lesanka/Avgar I've removed the restriction that stopped doctors from wearing suits. I have no idea why that was even there; it made no sense to me. Hopefully now players can enjoy more varied doctor RP, and women will finally be able to RP as a doctor with the female suits.

The lockpick can no longer break into the SWAT Van. The reasoning is that the SWAT Van is so powerful that it's a prime target for people to randomly steal, and then the police have next to no chance of getting it back. Eventually I'll add a different way for people to steal it, but it'll involve some crafting.

As for the sneak preview, I started this last night and it's looking pretty good so far, though there are still some things left to do: http://original.livestream.com/mostglori...51bcb20e1e
The following 7 users Like Faustie's post:
  • slicedhomos, Benporium, mgdwszx, Reebs, Dauntless, Edned, Tawee
Keep up the good work, Lad.
Great job,but the firetruck's siren is kinda too high pitched,maybe lower it a bit?
The following 1 user Likes MacTavish's post:
  • Chumps
Yay for female doctors!
Thank you!
and maybe sometime get the texture of the firetruck polished?
Firetruck is sounding nice, good work.
The firetruck has multiple different sirens, though I'm experimenting with some new sounds now.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • MacTavish
Honestly a 15 ton truck shouldn't stop that quickly, you should make the brakes function the same as the Raptor.
Other than that I like them both. Thanks for all the work you've done (along with all the other contributors to this project)
The following 1 user Likes Matrix_'s post:
  • MacTavish
Fire truck, lights and sounds look absolutely amazing. Not sure if I'm just over excited due to the fact we've been left with what we have now for so long or it really is amazing. Nice work none-the-less.