New SWAT Van!
Picture album of SWAT Van:
http://imgur.com/a/jpu6Q
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
The following 1 user Likes goigle!'s post:
  • BouncingBall
Lovely update, looks great. Nice and detailed, can see this being used very nicely!
Brilliant update! This has finally been added in.
So you add something to enhance RP and then limit it?

Logic.

I love the update, but I hate the fact to "balance it" you simply put a f*cking RPP limit on it. Why? Why aren't all other vehicles limited? Fire engine, ambulance, BMW, Raptor. All OP vehicles, in their own respective ways, that can be easily minged. They're not limited. For christs sake, have some sense and remove the RPP limit and balance it properly if it's too OP.
The following 2 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • Nexus, mgdwszx
Fantastic guys. I think that 5 rpp is going to be enough personly, again proud to be an active member of this growing community.
"I pushed it! Oh, wait, I pushed the play button on some music" - Wood2k15
** Everyone on TS cries of laughter **
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • Suarez
@Jamster
No, this isn't like any of the cars you listed. You take 0 damage, and the car takes 0 damage too, and it's 10 seats.

It's extremely good, and the limit is there to balance this.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Benporium
(07-05-2015, 05:18 PM)Wood Wrote: @Jamster
No, this isn't like any of the cars you listed. You take 0 damage, and the car takes 0 damage too, and it's 10 seats.
It's extremely good, and the limit is there to balance this.
[Image: bf97b3a2bc.png]

Never said you were invincible, but why limit something that's intended for RP? I don't see any f*cking logic in it.

RP points aren't a way of automated administration, so it's the job of the admins to punish those abusing the truck. Simple as.
The following 2 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • Nexus, already_fallen
(07-05-2015, 05:14 PM)Jamster Wrote: Why? Why aren't all other vehicles limited? Fire engine, ambulance, BMW, Raptor.

Maybe because the VAN is alternative to SRU car. You don't have to be so mad that you can't drive it because you lack the RP points damn it. Atleast be more polite else you this won't get you anywhere for gods sake.

You want the RP point limit to be removed yet you whine like b*tch. "Logic", atleast suggest something to replace the RP point limit.
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  • Wood
(07-05-2015, 06:13 PM)DarkN00b Wrote:
(07-05-2015, 05:14 PM)Jamster Wrote: Why? Why aren't all other vehicles limited? Fire engine, ambulance, BMW, Raptor.

Maybe because the VAN is alternative to SRU car. You don't have to be so mad that you can't drive it because you lack the RP points damn it. Atleast be more polite else you this won't get you anywhere for gods sake.

You want the RP point limit to be removed yet you whine like b*tch. "Logic", atleast suggest something to replace the RP point limit.

Not an RP point limit maybe?

Yeah, I hate the system, but I'd hardly call this whining like a b*tch. As I said balance the truck and there'd be no need for the limit. Hell. There shouldn't need to be a limit anyway. As I said, it's not a system to administrate the server.

Add C4 and make it able to damage the truck. Make it so certain rifles can break the windows and cause damage. Grenade attachments on the guns. The list goes on. There are so many ways to balance it.

An RPP limit is lazy.

EDIT: I'm also "mad" because my soul roleplays revolve around cop and Swat RP. It's what I enjoy and, by comment of others, I'm good at it. I'm "mad" because, if nothing else, this limits me in what RPs I can do as SWAT. I'm "mad" as it means I'll have to sit around for 6 hours, doing an RP I don't really enjoy to have a chance of getting a point, then repeat the method.

I'm "mad" because the system is flawed. 

EDIT2: Also, a comment on my manner, I said I loved the update. Never said it was sh*t or bad. I said the points limit is foolish.
The following 4 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • mgdwszx, Jericho, Nexus, RRK