New SWAT Van!
Greetings,
We've just finished on the new SWAT Van as part of our new vehicles that'll be released over the next few days/weeks. The SWAT van is currently 100k and 5RPP limit but this may be extended to 10RPPs but we'll see how this goes.

When in it, you take no damage and neither does the car, so it's pretty damn OP. You can be shot through the back door so always take that into account when driving this car.

Huge thanks to everyone who helped me:
Blurr,
Mustang,
Vol,
Brynn
Echo
Evilmat,
Cameron,
Suarez,
Lods of emone,
Jordy,
Basic,
Foosti.

Also a huge thanks to DarkN00b for sorting the models out with me.

Kind Regards.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Very good! The SWAT van is amazing!
Awesome!
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
10 RPPs... Listen, I have no problem with puting it 10 RPPs, IF ADMINS ACTUALLY NOTICE MY RPs. Keep it 5 RPP for now.
Good job by the way!
The following 3 users Like Michael's post:
  • Decay, Benporium, MacTavish
wooo, nice!
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
Remove the RPP restriction thats fucking bullshit. Especially when you do RP and no one gives them anyway, so you stop RP'ing those things......
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 8 users Like Marty's post:
  • Decay, James_Gaff, already_fallen, mgdwszx, Chumps, Dauntless, Joykill, Nexus
Trust me. Take a drive in it. It is OP as fuck. It destroys everything in its path.
Great job Wood and all the other helpers, cannot wait to use this for SWAT RP!
The moment where Wood thinks he has pushed the update but he plays a song instead Wink
Lookin' good.
I spawned it in as a prop earlier and it was sexy as fuck, but the RPP really does my nut in.

Heres a screen of some parts of it

[Image: 08D5C3078AC59D0FC5BA6E6AAABFC3F59A24EABD]
[Image: giphy.gif]