Report: BouncingBall
Name of player: [FL:RP] BouncingBall
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85300712
Time in GMT:  Time of this report
Server: v33x
Summary: Insults towards a clan (just 3 minutes before he had RDMed 3 people, 2 of them where accually teamkilled too as they were working for the goverment.)
Evidence: http://prntscr.com/7ovosj
First of all I do not wish to cause conflict between me and you and fall out but let me have my say. I never RDM 3 people what so ever. The woman in the dress had a bat out in public I asked her to place it away and she started wacking me with it so I bashed her with my riot shield. She repeatedly wacked me with it then got a gun out and pointed it at me while I had my weapon out too, So I took it as a threat and as she placed it into safe mode I had already started shooting then her friend started shooting at me so what do you expect me today "Yeah mate just err shoot me you know" I shot back but then did not win.

I would also like to add that I did not look at the job since. I do not pay attention to the section when you look at player. I only knew when they said GG she was part of the Weyland and I said Oh shit sorry. 

That is all I have to say.
So firstly you had noticed her job because you were there punchwhoring her.
http://prntscr.com/7ozfoo
Then later you became SWAT and instantly attacked her. The goverment at that moment was being runned by WY so she was allowed to be there. (Im pretty sure this was on the laws.)

Also you RDMed. I wasnt doing anything at all exept taking screenshots of minges.

Also Judge Rage and Roachy may want to post their side of the story here.
I never later became S.W.A.T, I was stood outside nexus waiting for a police slot to be free but then I saw SWAT and went to them.

I did not read the laws when I should of as a government official.
(07-04-2015, 11:37 PM)BouncingBall Wrote: First of all I do not wish to cause conflict between me and you and fall out but let me have my say. I never RDM 3 people what so ever. The woman in the dress had a bat out in public I asked her to place it away and she started wacking me with it so I bashed her with my riot shield. She repeatedly wacked me with it then got a gun out and pointed it at me while I had my weapon out too, So I took it as a threat and as she placed it into safe mode I had already started shooting then her friend started shooting at me so what do you expect me today "Yeah mate just err shoot me you know" I shot back but then did not win.

I would also like to add that I did not look at the job since. I do not pay attention to the section when you look at player. I only knew when they said GG she was part of the Weyland and I said Oh shit sorry. 

That is all I have to say.

Well just after killing them saying F*** didnt seem that you were sorry.

(07-05-2015, 09:43 AM)BouncingBall Wrote: I never later became S.W.A.T, I was stood outside nexus waiting for a police slot to be free but then I saw SWAT and went to them.

I did not read the laws when I should of as a government official.

After having attepted to throw some punches on her, after a while you became an SWAT and then the TeamKilling happend.
I believe I was on during this time. Before I say anything I would like to say I am part of this Weyland-Yutani clan. What I saw was a player in a dress with a bat hitting a SWAT unit and the SWAT was bashing her with the shield to calm her down I believe. Then she calmly walked away and pulled out a weapon threateningly towards the unit. He then proceeded to shoot down the suspect and any others armed. I understand that they were working with the government, but if I was the SWAT unit and I just had to bash this woman hitting me with a bat and then she proceeds to pull a weapon out I too would take that as a life threatening situation and kill her including her associates given they shoot first.
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]
Thank you soviethooves! All that information is correct.
Involved - was the one killed.
We were dealing with a public order situation, attempting to clear hobos out the front of nexus with another SWAT unit (Gccc I believe) - so while I have my baseball bat out, this SWAT unit comes up to me and starts hitting me with a riot shield, seemingly for no reason - I calmly say I am a member of Weyland-Yutani, but he continues, so I pull out my weapon in order to protect myself if he continues, and raise it at him, he then instantly pulls out HIS gun (keep in mind now both me and Roach have guns on him, so this would technically be a breach of fearRP) he then proceeds to shoot me and Roach dead.
As said earlier, at one point while we were dealing with the situation BouncingBall came up behind me and started punchwhoring me, and then at another point after killing us in OOC he stated "Fuck WY"

To me, it seems as if Bouncing has something against myself and Weyland-Yutani, as he seems to start sh*t between us whenever he can, including this situation and the other night banning us from the city, and after negotiations failed forcing us to kill him.
You had a bat out. I asked you to place it away as that I did not know you was part of the Weyland-Yutani, You looked at me and threatened me with the baseball bat so I bashed you to push you away. You then walked of calmly then got a gun out and pointed it at me while I had my gun out, at that time my life was a threat because you had the gun pointed to me therefore I shot you 'ONCE' then all your other Weyland gang started shooting at me so I started to spray bullets at them. If there part of the goverment they should not have open fire on me only you should have opened fire the other Weyland should of stepped back as it was between me and you.
Involved, as stated in posts before me.

Judge's post accurately describes what happened, minus me getting killed by BouncingBall. I was killed by another SWAT member, who no doubt had no idea what was going on and was protecting his co-worker, which is totally understandable. That entire situation was a clusterfuck anyway, and I'm more than happy to take that on the chin.

I'm not bothered about getting killed (I lost three AR-15s to RDM and CDM that day anyway), it was however the attitude that BouncingBall showed afterwards that annoyed me, and that is making me support this ban request. He blatantly insulted the entire clan, not in PM which I would've been fine with as we would've been able to duke it out over PM. But in Global OOC, which is against the rules as far as I know.

That's my two pence.