Unban request
Wink 
Your Name:XxOnyxiacXx
Your Ban Id:62971 I got unbanned because no one responded and the time ran out ty for your time ;]
Banned By:[FL]Venom
Reason:Attempted Rdm:Fail rp
Involved:- Airplane Steven Link to prove he is new to gmod http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035851238/
Why we should unban you:Ok so my friend is new to gmod i told him lets play city rp it's around 11pm by the time he gets in it's around 11:30pm so i told him to change his job to criminal and i did aswell we were at our house when we saw a open gate to a house we got our glocks out and went in hoping we could steal something and get out of there when we tried opening the door is was unlocked so the door flung open and there was 3guys i screamed and told my friend to run he shot like 2bullets i don't know if they hit i was running but somehow while we were running he got stuck in between a truck and a car he told me so i had to run back and try to help him when i got to him a guy came out with a gun and killed both of us when this happened it was about 12pm to 12:30pm and we were tired so we called it a day next day he is playing on the server he rather likes he called me on skype asking to come on i said sure and it said i was banned so i am making this ban request hoping to get unbanned so i can play i with my friend im sorry for any rules that were broken i hope that you guys can forgive me so i can play on your awesome server once again! Cheese
Approved. Ban staying on record though.